Jane Porter writes about creativity, business, technology, health, education and literature. She's a 2013 Emerging Writing Fellow with the Center For Fiction. Jane has written and edited for publications including The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur, Fortune and The Chronicle of Higher Education. She has a B.A. from Brown University and an MFA from Warren Wilson College. When she isn't busy freelance writing or editing, she's at a desk somewhere in Brooklyn, NY, toiling away at her own fiction writing.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Diversity Training Myths Your Company Needs To Drop Now
- Can Blind Interviews Finally Solve Tech's Diversity Hiring Problem?
- How A Viral Video About Periods Launched This Startup's Overnight Success
- Writing Exercises Scientifically Proven To Redirect Your Life
- The Secret Behind The Most Innovative Tweeters
- How To Turn Reinventing Yourself Into a Daily Habit
- Lessons From The Leader Of "The Peace Corps For Geeks"
- What's Really Standing Between A Creative Hobby And A Creative Career
- How Stress Shrinks Our Brains And What To Do About It
- Why Our Brains Love Lists And How To Make Better Ones
- Your Guide To Finally Living A More Organized Life In 2015
- The Trick To Actually Making Your Resolutions Stick This Year
- Stop Chasing After Happiness And Do This Instead
- Why Innovative Leaders Aren't The Same As Great Leaders
- How We Trick Our Brains Into Feeling Productive