Iona, an editorial intern at Fast Company, is into Crossfit, snark, maintaining her Scottish accent, and writing on her design blog. She's a Syracuse grad, All-American field hockey player, temporary U.S. resident and unicorn expert. She currently covers kook-culture for The Airship. She wrote the Daily Orange's sex and health column and blogged for the official Syracuse athletics website.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Come, Ye Brand Pilgrims
- Copyright Class of 2014
- These Adorable Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Show The Food Chain At Work
- This Is What Happens When Top Architects Design Doll Houses
- The No-Discount Club: Four Companies Doubling Down on Mark-Downs
- One Small Step for an Ad, One Giant Leap for Advertising
- 23andMe's Genetic "Calculator" Patent Lands On A Sensitive Market
- These Tiny Wooden Houses Are The College Dorm Of The Future
- The Replicants Are Coming: An Artist Creates Creepy 3-D Printed Faces
- This Giant Wall Made From Plants Isn't Just Pretty: It Can Stop A Flood
- Will This Interactive Device Finally Kill The Mouse?
- The Scary Japanese Museum Where Kids Can Mess With Mona Lisa
- An $85 Hack That Could Hide Your Smartphone From Prying Eyes
- Automate Your House Like A Boss With This Smart-Thing Platform
- What If 3-D Printers Had An “Undo” Button?