Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Re-Discover Your Motivation
- Can Women Finally Say What They Want At Work?
- How To Say What You Really Mean In Conversations
- How A Former Gang Member Became A Serial Entrepreneur
- The Secret Society For High-Achieving Women
- How Resilient People Stand Back Up When Life Knocks Them Down
- Does The Office Bully Have More Job Security?
- The Tech Company With The Radical Idea That Having A Baby Shouldn't Derail Your Career
- Why Sexual Harassment Is Still An Issue And Why So Many Get Away With It
- How The Dean Of Duke's Medical School Is Breaking Down "Invisible" Gender Barriers
- How To Spot Your Own Strengths And Weaknesses (Before Your Boss Does)
- The Hidden Business Lessons In Poker And Using Winnings As Startup Funding Isn't As Crazy As It Sounds
- Sorry, Not Sorry--Why Women Need To Stop Apologizing For Everything
- 4 Reasons Why You Hate Your Job And How To Fix It
- 4 Ways Companies Can Fix The Employment Skills Gap