Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Not-So Glamorous Story Of Real Startup Success
- The Social Entrepreneur Tackling Gun Violence By Turning AK-47s Into Jewelry
- Are Employee Non-Competes Obsolete?
- Why Do Women Negotiate For Less Than They Deserve At Work?
- Will The U.S. Finally Make Paid Parental Leave A Priority?
- How Taking A Sabbatical Isn't As Impossible As It Sounds
- What It's Really Like For Women In Tech
- How To Quit Your Job Gracefully
- How To Be Productive During A Day Of Endless Meetings
- 6 Simple Ways To Improve The Way You Speak
- The Quiet Revolution: Inside The Organization That's Promoting World Peace By Educating Women
- Why Your Job Title Means A Lot More Than You Think
- 6 Ways To Tell If Your Workplace Is Fair
- How To Tell A Captivating Story Like A Stand-Up Comedian
- How To Silence Your Inner Critic Once And For All