Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Pulitzer Prize-Winning Columnist On The Conversations Lacking In The Current Women's Movement
- The Art Of The Pivot: 6 Ways To Make A Big Change
- Winning As A Woman In A Male-Dominated Field
- 7 Ways You're Unconsciously Undermining Yourself
- Are Extroverts Really Happier Than Introverts?
- How Curalate Turned A Dud Into A Dynamo
- Fostering Greater Creativity By Celebrating Failure
- How Uber Changed The Way They Hire
- 5 Types Of Buzzwords That Are Killing Your Resume
- 4 Ways To Never, Ever Use Jargon Again
- Y Combinator's Battle To Redefine The Startup Process
- What Successful Leaders' To-Do Lists Look Like
- Are Brain Training Games A Valid Way To Become Better At Your Job?
- 6 Persuasion Tricks To Get What You Want
- Need A Little Serenity In The Workplace? Try These 7 Simple Steps