Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The 5 Types of Coworkers Who Can Make Your Work Life Infinitely Better
- What The U.K.'s Former First Lady Can Teach You About Mentoring
- 6 Simple Ways To Turn A Bad Day Around
- The Science Behind Why Inspirational Quotes Motivate Us
- 7 Secrets Of People Who Have It All Together
- A Four-Step Process To Save Face After You've Lost It At Work
- Is This Tiny Thing Majorly Draining Your Productivity?
- Six Reasons To Set New Year's Resolutions In September
- This Former YouTube Exec Is Taking On Internet Trolls
- The Instant-Gratification Guide To Being Happier At Work
- How To Make Your Stress Work In Your Favor
- Getting Angry At Work Can Cost Women $15,000
- How To Harness The Power Of Rituals To Improve Your Work
- 7 Things You Should Never Do Online
- Is This Part of Your LinkedIn Profile Hurting Your Job Search?