Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Ways To Get Over Your Perfectionism
- Four Rule-Breaking Lessons From The First Woman To Run The Boston Marathon
- How To Get People To Disagree With Your Ideas
- Secrets To Instantly Get Your Confidence Back
- 8 Questions That Can Help You Make Better Decisions At Work
- Meet The Super Group Of Nobel Prize-Winning Women Working To Change The World
- Are Women's-Only Colleges The Answer For Getting More Women In Top Jobs?
- The Company Working To Fix Higher Education's Diversity Problem
- The Best Advice Career Experts Ever Received
- Can You Teach Character?
- The Inspiring Success Story Of A Group That's Challenging Stereotypes Of Girls In Leadership
- 5 Fake-Productive Things You're Doing That Are A Waste Of Time
- Inside The Campaign To Get A Woman On The $20 Bill
- The Dean Reinventing The MBA Program And Challenging Diversity Assumptions
- How To Help A Coworker Who Is Going Through A Crisis