Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Company Working To Fix Higher Education's Diversity Problem
- The Best Advice Career Experts Ever Received
- Can You Teach Character?
- The Inspiring Success Story Of A Group That's Challenging Stereotypes Of Girls In Leadership
- 5 Fake-Productive Things You're Doing That Are A Waste Of Time
- Inside The Campaign To Get A Woman On The $20 Bill
- The Dean Reinventing The MBA Program And Challenging Diversity Assumptions
- How To Help A Coworker Who Is Going Through A Crisis
- How To Realize When You're Sabotaging Your Career
- How To Figure Out How Much Sleep You Really Need
- How To Break Your Sleep Procrastination Habit
- 7 Ways To Get Through To Just About Anyone
- The 22-Hour Interview: Best Hiring Decision Ever Or Total Waste Of Time?
- The Fight Against Bias On College Campuses
- How To Spot Future Leaders