Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Harness The Power Of Rituals To Improve Your Work
- 7 Things You Should Never Do Online
- Is This Part of Your LinkedIn Profile Hurting Your Job Search?
- Six Habits Of Positive People
- 10 Ways 10 Minutes Can Make Your Day Better
- 6 Leadership Lessons From The U.S. Women's Soccer Team
- Advice From The Woman Who Has Mastered The Art Of Useful Feedback
- Meet Your 5 Most Dysfunctional Coworkers
- 5 Habits Of People Who Always Get Promoted
- How You May Be Unconsciously Shaping Your Child's Career Choices
- Derek Jeter’s Foundation Takes A Stand Against Cyberbullying
- A Survival Guide For Managing Difficult People
- How To Become The Smartest Person In The Room
- Could Sharing Your Job Be The Solution To Burnout?
- Signs You Might Be About To Be Fired (And What You Can Do About It)