Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Rules To Breaking The Rules
- The Business Case For Believing In Yourself
- How We Can Help Young Girls Stay Assertive
- How To Fake it Till You Make It Without Being Deceitful
- 7 Resume Strategies For The Long-Term Unemployed
- The Quotes That Motivate The Most Successful People
- Most Employers Are Overlooking This Source Of Talent
- What Successful Women Have Figured Out About Downtime
- The Missing Story Behind Women's First-Time Accomplishments
- How To Deal With A Coworker You Can't Stand
- Can Your Face Predict Leadership Success?
- 5 Ways Leaders Think Differently Than The Rest Of Us
- 5 Ways To Encourage Kids To Grow Up To Be Innovators
- Should Women Seek Male Mentors?
- How To Be Objective When You're Emotionally Invested