Gwen Moran writes about business, money and assorted other topics for leading publications and web sites. She was named a Small Business Influencer Awards Top 100 Champion in 2012 and is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Plans (Alpha, 2010). She is currently creating Biziversity.com, an information resource for micro-businesses, from her office near the Jersey shore--the beautiful place, not the horrible television show. Find her on Twitter @gwenmoran.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 6 Steps To Make a Great Impression At Your New Job
- How To Go Back To Full-Time Work After Being Self-Employed
- 7 Interview Questions That Can Help You Land Your Dream Job
- Are Linguistics The New Forefront Of Diversity Initiatives?
- 5 Ways To Tell If You're A Micromanager
- The Website That's Helping Workers Across Industries Organize
- How To Solve the Looming Retirement Readiness Crisis
- How One Company Made Millions From Employee Complaints
- 6 Habits Of People Who Accomplish Everything On Their To-Do Lists
- How To Cure The Sunday-Night Blues
- Is Your Smartphone Putting Your Employer At Risk?
- Is A Messy Desk Really Better For Creativity?
- The 9 Email Mistakes That Make People Ignore Your Messages
- The 5 Types of Coworkers Who Can Make Your Work Life Infinitely Better
- What The U.K.'s Former First Lady Can Teach You About Mentoring