He is the author, with John D. Kasarda, of Aerotropolis: The Way We’ll Live Next, which examines how and where we choose to live in an interconnected world. He is a contributing writer for Fast Company, a visiting scholar at NYU, and a fellow of the Hybrid Reality Institute.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Yahoo Says That Killing Working From Home Is Turning Out Perfectly
- Jeanne Gang To Build Dorm That's Googleplex-Meets-Hogwarts
- The Insane Growth Of China's And India's Megacities Mapped Through Satellite Imagery
- The Best Cities Are Ones Where You Can Make Friends
- Tony Hsieh's Plan To Reinvent Vegas Transportation With Electric Cars
- The Rise Of The Instant Metropolis
- The Apple City That Could Have Been
- Coworking Spaces From Grind to GRid70 Help Employees Work Beyond the Cube
- Swedish Modern Comes To Town
- From Zappos: 4 Simple Hacks To Foster Office Collaboration
- Can Architects Create A New Neighborhood Of Skyscrapers In New York?
- Imagine Air Travel Without Hassle: Surf Air Can
- In China, New Sustainable Cities Are Rising From Nothing
- Coming Soon: A Privately Run City To Create Development In The Developing World
- Are Charter Cities The Cities Of The Future?