Grace Nasri received her MA in international relations from New York University. After graduating, she moved to Washington, D.C., where she worked as an assistant editor at an international Iranian newspaper and later moved back to NYC, where she worked as the managing editor of FindTheBest.com. Grace currently lives in San Francisco, where she works as a communications specialist at PayPal, is a member of Women 2.0, freelance writes for Digital Trends and contributes to Fast Company. Grace’s work has been published in Fast Company, The Huffington Post, Mashable, Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, Reuters, VentureBeat, Digital Trends, Technorati, The Street, SemanticWeb, Women 2.0 and more. You can find her on Twitter @GraceNasri and her blog, GraceNasri.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Advice From 7 Women Leaders Who Navigated The Male-Dominated Tech Scene
- 6 Personal Philosophies That Shaped Successful Entrepreneurs
- The Shocking Stats About Who's Really Starting Companies In America
- 8 Successful Entrepreneurs Give Their Younger Selves Lessons They Wish They'd Known Then
- How To Maintain Motivation When Your Goals Are Epic
- How CEOs Stay So Productive