Francine Hardaway, Ph.D is a serial entrepreneur and seasoned communications strategist. She co-founded Stealthmode Partners, an accelerator and advocate for entrepreneurs in technology and health care, in 1998. Prior to Stealthmode, she owned two marketing companies, and served as Director of Worldwide Press Relations for Intel and the CMO of Innovative Environmental Products.
Francine was an Entrepreneurial Fellow of the Eller Entrepreneurship Center at University of Arizona, and was a founder of Social Media Club Arizona and the Arizona Software Association.
She is co-founder of the blog USHealthCrisis, and blogs for Fast Company, Huffington Post, and the Stealthmode Blog.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Are You Sure You Want To Be An Entrepreneur?
- Is The Ad Tech Industry High On Its Own Stash?
- Why I Fell In Love During My Rocky Romance With Google Glass
- Living A (Data) Rich Life In The Age of Context
- My Life In Wearable Technology
- Ignoring Your IP? Prepare To Suffer
- Is Data Porn Good For Anything?
- Will The Sharing Economy Destroy Brands?
- 5 Lessons Every Startup Founder Should Learn
- Looking To Hire Top Talent? There's A Video App For That
- The Sharing Economy Comes Of Age
- Cost Per Whatever: Has Ad Tech Crippled Advertising?
- 7 Questions Every Head Of Marketing Better Be Able To Answer
- 10 Tips For Small Business Marketing From InfusionCon
- Innovative Highlights From SXSW