Serial entrepreneur, Faisal Hoque (@faisal_hoque) is Founder and CEO at BTM Corporation (www.btmcorporation.com) and founder of research think-tank BTM Institute (www.btminstitute.org). Author of seven books, his upcoming book is “Everything Connects - How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation and Sustainability” (McGraw Hill, Spring 2014)”. Contributor @FastCompany, @HuffingtonPost, and other publications. Formerly of GE, and other global brands. In May 2008, the editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named him as one of the "Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology". For more about Faisal, visit www.faisalhoque.com.
"I am a devoted student of 'life', entrepreneurship, spirituality, and human relations. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17. Since then I call America my home. Today I lead a company - BTM Corporation - that provides software, solutions, and education to accelerate sustainable growth for our customers. I also write, travel, and am constantly thinking." - Faisal
About BTM Corporation
Our Mission :: To Accelerate Sustainable Growth for Our Customers
“Everything connects. Making connections between disparate things is the key to creative thinking. The ritualistic practice of thinking about how different things relate to each other, and how distinct things could be combined to make something completely different, results in sustainable innovation. When we recognize the constellation of relationships within a ecosystem we can begin to understand their shared alignment, a process that I describe as CONVERGENCE - the overlapping nature of art, science, and spirituality.
By founding BTM, I wanted to create a company that would act as a vanguard and advocate of the convergence movement, helping other organizations to see the interdependencies within them and how they can better act in concert. To that end, we have developed core assets of knowledge capital, that is, the understanding of what does and doesn’t work for the long-term within an organization, and then productized that understanding in the form of software platforms and more.
These assets aid leaders, entrepreneurs, management teams, and investors in improving their odds of long-term success by creating an integrated operating blueprint–a way of looking at organizational interdependencies holistically that helps our customers link concepts to value creation, become more sustainably innovative, and in so doing maximize long-term quantitative and qualitative value for them and the ecosystems they serve.”
- Faisal Hoque, Founder & CEO, BTM Corporation | ©Faisal Hoque
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How "Talent Clusters" Will Help You Win A Sustainable Future
- How Da Vinci-Like Thinking Helps You Imagine Future Success
- Slay The Emotional Vampires That Are Holding You Back
- Creating A Company Designed For The Long Haul
- Buddha Had It Right: Relax The Mind And Productivity Will Follow
- Breaking Down Business Innovation Today Vs. 1961
- You're Only As Strong As Your Weakest Manager
- Defining The Word "Entrepreneur" For The 21st Century
- The 3 Pillars Of The Innovation Economy
- 3 Exercises For Powering Through Tough Times
- To Lead Others, Learn To Lead Yourself First
- Finding A Common Language For Business Innovation
- Self-Improvement Strategies For Becoming A More Authentic Leader
- How Any Company Can Harness Global Growth In 2013
- 5 Essential Principles For Growing Your Small Business