Entrepreneur, Author. I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. Founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Shadoka's portfolio of companies (R&D driven products, services, and thought leadership) accelerates individual and organizational sustainable growth. Author of several books, my newest book is “Everything Connects” (McGraw Hill, Spring 2014). Formerly of GE, and other global brands.
Contributor to Fast Company and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others. Follow me @faisal_hoque.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Lego Survived Against All Odds--And You Can, Too
- How To Reinvent Yourself with An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 5 Principles for Building Better Partnerships
- 9 Essential Principles to Create, Lead, and Sustain
- How Curiosity Cultivates Creativity
- Leading in the Age of Creativity
- Why Simplicity Is So Complex
- The Paradoxical Traits Of Resilient People
- The Capacity To Connect: How To Change People's Lives With Sustainable Innovation
- The 5 Blind Men And Other Myths Of Innovation
- Why We Need Health-Care Business Innovation More Than Ever
- The Paradox Of Doing More
- Do You Have The Courage To Survive And Thrive As An Entrepreneur?
- 10 Paradoxical Traits Of Creative People
- Taming The Last 10%: Lessons For Finishing Meaningful Work