Founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Newest book “Everything Connects – How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation and Sustainability” (McGraw Hill, 2014).
Shadoka enables entrepreneurship, growth, & social impact. Forthcoming book "Survive to Thrive – 27 Practices of Resilient Entrepreneurs, Innovators, And Leaders" (Motivational Press, 2015). Formerly of GE, and other global brands.
Contributor to Fast Company, Business Insider, and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others.
I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. More about me at www.faisalhoque.com, www.everythingconnectsthebook.com, or at www.shadoka.com. Twitter: @faisal_hoque.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 8 Ways To Establish An Innovation Culture In Your Business
- Stop Obsessing Over Employee Loyalty And Focus On This Instead
- How To Truly Devote Yourself To Personal Growth
- 10 Ways To Stay Calm In The Face Of Daily Stress
- 5 Tips For Working Smarter, Not Harder
- The Case For Not Knowing What You're Doing
- What Every Entrepreneur Should Know Before Taking Any Outside Investment
- 7 Daily Mantras To Boost Your Productivity
- How To Lead In A Boundary-Less World
- A Lesson In Overcoming Adversity Through Innovation
- Why It's Time To Manage Progress And Not People
- 5 Lessons In Self-Improvement We Can Learn From The Marines
- Release Your Inner Genius With These 5 Tips
- How To Create A Culture of Innovation
- The Difference Between Wanting And Having To Work