Entrepreneur, Author. I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. Founder of MiND2MiND Exchange, B2B ForeSight and others. Author of several books, my upcoming book is “Everything Connects” (McGraw Hill, Spring 2014). Formerly of GE, and other global brands. Contributor at the Fast Company and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others. Follow me @faisal_hoque.
The editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named me as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology alongside leading entrepreneurs such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Larry Page, and others. More about me at www.faisalhoque.com, or at www.everythingconnectsthebook.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Simplicity Is So Complex
- The Paradoxical Traits Of Resilient People
- The Capacity To Connect: How To Change People's Lives With Sustainable Innovation
- The 5 Blind Men And Other Myths Of Innovation
- Why We Need Health-Care Business Innovation More Than Ever
- The Paradox Of Doing More
- Do You Have The Courage To Survive And Thrive As An Entrepreneur?
- 10 Paradoxical Traits Of Creative People
- Taming The Last 10%: Lessons For Finishing Meaningful Work
- Can Innovation Actually Be Measured?
- Lessons On Leading A More Impactful Life From Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore
- Do You Really Understand What Your Business Model Is?
- How To Find America's Entrepreneurial Soul
- #Unplug: Not What You Think It Is
- How "Talent Clusters" Will Help You Win A Sustainable Future