Founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Newest book “Everything Connects” (McGraw Hill). Twitter: @faisal_hoque. Formerly of GE, and other global brands.
Shadoka's portfolio of companies (R&D driven products, services, and thought leadership) accelerates individual and organizational sustainable growth. Contributor to Fast Company, Business Insider, and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others.
I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. More about me at www.faisalhoque.com, www.everythingconnectsthebook.com, or at www.shadoka.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Lead In A Boundary-Less World
- A Lesson In Overcoming Adversity Through Innovation
- Why It's Time To Manage Progress And Not People
- 5 Lessons In Self-Improvement We Can Learn From The Marines
- Release Your Inner Genius With These 5 Tips
- How To Create A Culture of Innovation
- The Difference Between Wanting And Having To Work
- Adapt Or Die: Your Business's Only Options In An Evolving Economy
- 5 Classic Books That Have Inspired Innovative Thinking Throughout Time
- Why Are Some People More Creative Than Others?
- 7 Ways To Build Your Courage Against Impossible Odds
- How To Map Out Your Decision Making
- How Taking A Detour Can Actually Lead To Greater Innovation
- How Lego Survived Against All Odds--And You Can, Too
- How To Reinvent Yourself with An Entrepreneurial Mindset