Evie Nagy is a Bay Area-based Staff Writer at FastCompany.com, writing features and news with a focus on culture and creativity. She was previously an editor at Billboard and Rolling Stone, and has written about music, business and culture for a variety of publications. Her book about Devo's album Freedom of Choice, part of Bloomsbury's 33 1/3 series, was released in May 2015.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Reinventing Medical School
- The Thrifty Crusader Behind California's New LEED-Certified Democratic HQ
- Want To Replay A Few Snapchat Messages? That'll Be $1, Please
- Facebook Is Finally Getting A Dislike Button
- Apple Music Is Boosting Spotify, Not Crushing It, Says CEO Daniel Ek
- The DJ Behind Dash Radio Believes Apple Swiped His Idea For Beats 1--And That's A Good Thing
- Uber Is A Verb
- Star Wars Season Launches Into Light Speed With Today's Disney-Manufactured "Force Friday"
- This SAT Prep Platform Works On Motivation As Much As Content Knowledge
- Mozilla CEO Vows To Fire Anonymous Employee For Hate Speech On Reddit
- Is Hampton Creek's Eggless "Just Mayo" Misleading Customers? FDA Says Yes [Updated]
- Shuddle Launches A New Carpooling Feature For Kids, Developed By Mom Engineers
- These Eye-Popping Lego Masterpieces Raise The Stakes For Plastic Bricks
- LeapFrog Grows Up With Epic, Its First Tablet For the Consumer Electronics Market
- Is Howl The "Netflix Of Podcasts" We've Been Waiting For?