Evie Nagy is a Staff Writer at FastCompany.com, newly based in the Bay Area after almost a decade in New York, writing features and news with a focus on Fast Company's Most Creative People. She was previously an editor at Billboard and Rolling Stone, and has written about music, business and culture for a variety of publications. She's also writing a book about Devo and co-hosts a podcast about comic books.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- New Ways To Have Fun With Google's Santa Tracker, For Kids And Programmers Alike
- Meet Bono’s Bestie, Who Brings The Celebrity To Celebrity Causes
- Hearst's Troy Young Spills: This Is How You Make Money In Digital Media
- If You Want To Raise Capital For Artisanal Pickles Or A Healthy 7-11, Head To CircleUp
- Pitchfork To Launch $19.96 Print Publication, "The Pitchfork Review"
- Watch A Star DJ Drive A Small-Town Dance Floor Wild Using Mixify Clubcast
- As Jamba Juice Taps LatinWorks For Its Total-Market Agency, Multicultural Marketing Goes Mainstream
- Sean Combs Unveils Revolt.TV, The Mobile "MTV For Millennials"
- Creative Wisdom From Middle-School Metal Gods
- Skating Icon Steve Olson’s Messy Art Project Teaches Kids The Benefits Of Rule-Breaking
- Fixing Healthcare.gov Is The Least Of It When It Comes To Reinventing Health Care
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Reveals 6 Ways It Hyperserves A Quirky, Creative Demographic
- How Pinterest Plans To Woo The Rest Of The Internet
- Wear Your News: This Platform Turns Any RSS Feed Into A Google Glass App
- How Jezebel's Anna Holmes Made Feminism Fun Again