Evie Nagy is a Staff Writer at FastCompany.com, newly based in the Bay Area after almost a decade in New York, writing features and news with a focus on Fast Company's Most Creative People. She was previously an editor at Billboard and Rolling Stone, and has written about music, business and culture for a variety of publications. She's also writing a book about Devo and co-hosts a podcast about comic books.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Is Your Company "Asleep" When It Comes To Gender Balance?
- Tiger Moms, Take Note: How Science Can Make You A Better Parent
- Food Delivery App Eat24 Sponsors Its Own Strains Of Weed
- What Gardening Can Teach You About Being an Effective Leader
- How To Be A Part-Time Zen Master
- Behind The Scenes Of The "French Simpsons" Couch Gag
- "The New IRS" Lets You Allocate Your Own Federal Tax Dollars
- Watch A Girl Grow From Zero To 14 In Four Minutes
- These Lego Robots Solve Real-World Problems
- Watch Animators Re-Envision the Music Video for Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer"
- Amazon Buys ComiXology, The iTunes Of Digital Comics
- First Look at the Nike+ Fuel Lab in San Francisco
- How Experimental Cooking Can Fuel Creativity In Business
- Using The Power Of Narrative To Rally Support
- Design Legend John Maeda On Creativity, Youth, And Audacity Vs. Courage