Evie Nagy is a Staff Writer at FastCompany.com, newly based in the Bay Area after almost a decade in New York, writing features and news with a focus on Fast Company's Most Creative People. She was previously an editor at Billboard and Rolling Stone, and has written about music, business and culture for a variety of publications. Her book about Devo's album Freedom of Choice, part of Bloomsbury's 33 1/3 series, will be released in May 2015.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Hear A Terrible Version of Father John Misty's New Album On This "Innovative" Streaming Service
- Now Profitable in Major Markets, Lyft Rolls Out National Marketing Campaign
- The Women Leaders Driving Lyft's Impressive Growth
- Philip Pullman's New "His Dark Materials" Story Is For Your Ears Only
- First Look: The Making Of Coldplay's Choose Your Own Fate Video For "Ink"
- BitTorrent To Release Its First Feature Film, David Cross's "HITS"
- Select Theaters Will Screen "The Interview" on Christmas Day After All
- NYC Theater Is Going To Host A Live Reading of "The Interview" Script
- BitTorrent's Offer To Sony: Release "The Interview" Safely Online With Us And Make Money
- Here's The Big Problem With Sony Releasing "The Interview" On Demand
- How To Make Your Creative Longshots Come To Life
- Inside The Uplifting, Entertaining World Of The Whistle, YouTube's Biggest Sports Network
- The Impossibly Wonderful Trailer For Pixar's "Inside Out" Drops
- Obamas' Personal Chef, Healthy Eating Advocate Sam Kass, Leaves White House
- Increased Shares: Lyft's Rides And Revenue Grew Five-Fold In 2014