Ethan Hale is Founder of E. F. Hale Enterprises, LLC and has been an entrepreneur most of his life. He is fascinated by all things related to how we learn. Ethan is father to 3 beautiful daughters, he has a M.Sc in Psychology, Master's Level Certificate as a Certified Vocational Evaluator, he is a Licensed Professional Counselor, NLP Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Author, Trainer, Life and Business Coach, Martial Arts Instructor, and Motorcycle Instructor. He puts 50K miles a year on his Harley and loves every one.
Ethan has always been fascinated by choices and decision-making in our lives. His mother had brain cancer twice and he became even more amazed at the way our choices affect our health, healing and growth. This has led him to seek out knowledge in a wide array of topics and synergisticly merge them into useful formats. Ethan shares this information with 100's every year in trainings, articles, books and videos.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 4 Ways Your Mobile Marketing Needs To Change This Year
- It’s All in Your Head: How To Train Your Brain for Leadership and Better Decision-Making
- Can The Right Life Coach Really Help You Succeed?
- The Self-Mastery Secrets Of CEOs
- Get Stuff Done: Productivity Tips From A Former Green Beret, Your Smartphone, And Beyond
- Being Aware Of Your Brain's Limits Is The First Step To Tackling Thorny Business Decisions
- The Basics Of Neuromarketing
- How To Compete For Growth, Not Just Survival
- Your Company Needs A Mobile Strategy Yesterday--And These Numbers Prove It
- The 6 Group Dynamics Of High-Performing Teams
- How Your Locus Of Control Impacts Business Success
- Strategic Thinking: Why Most Small Business Owners Don’t Do It Enough
- Self-Image Is The Key To Success In Business And In Life
- Goals: The Difference Between Success And Failure
- Psychology In Action: Why Unconscious Tendencies Matter To Business Owners