Erin Schulte is a senior editor at FastCompany.com, where she edits features and profiles and coordinates news coverage around The Most Creative People in Business. She edits Agendas, a series about creativity and work, The Recommender, our collection of fun stuff from around the Internet, and Second Shift, Fast Company's new series for working parents.
From 2011-2013, Erin was Fast Company's Leadership editor, shaping news and features about leadership, productivity, and career development. She developed and launched series including The Takeaway, Who's Next, Work Smart, Dialed, and Leadership Now.
During that time, she edited all contributed content on FastCompany.com. If you have an idea or op-ed article you would like us to consider for publication, please read these guidelines and suggestions first. Editor Kate Davis currently selects and edits contributed content; her contact information can be found here.
As a writer, her work has appeared on FastCompany.com, WSJ.com, Parenting.com, Esquire.com, Blacktable.com, Babble.com, Mediabistro.com, and HarpersBazaar.com, and in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York Post, Consumer Reports, Town & Country Travel, Maxim, Modern Bride, Registered Rep., and other publications. You can follow her on Twitter at @erin719nyc.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Is The Worst Brand Tweet Of The Week
- HealthKit, The Startup, Has A Beef With Apple's New Platform, HealthKit
- The 15-Minute Daily Habit That Will Change Your Career
- Warby Parker's New Store Delivers Your Glasses Via Pneumatic Tube
- How "House Of Cards" Producer Dana Brunetti Knew The Netflix Model Would Win
- What's On The Paper List That Keeps Aaron Levie So Productive
- Fast Company Is Hiring Staff Writers
- 71. Caroline Ghosn
- How Thinx Balances Sexy And Practical For True Innovation In Women's Underwear
- How Kings County Distillery Made Its Moonshine A Hit With Substance Over Style
- The Key To Tackling NYC's Homelessness Problem: Listen Closely, Then Ignore Dumb Advice
- How The Impossible Project Gave Polaroid Cameras A New Lease On Life
- GitHub's Frustration-Based Approach To Innovation
- When Recruiting The Best Candidate Means Taking A Chainsaw To An Owl
- Fast Company Is Hiring An Associate Editor