Erin Schulte is a senior editor at FastCompany.com, where she edits features and news and is working on a soon-to-be-launched editorial project.
From 2011-2013, Erin was Fast Company's Leadership editor, shaping news and features about leadership, productivity, and career development. She developed and launched series including The Takeaway, Who's Next, Work Smart, Dialed, and Leadership Now.
During that time, she edited all contributed content on FastCompany.com. If you have an idea or op-ed article you would like us to consider for publication, please read these guidelines and suggestions first. Editor Mac Montandon currently selects and edits contributed content; his contact information can be found here.
As a writer, her work has appeared on FastCompany.com, WSJ.com, Parenting.com, Esquire.com, Blacktable.com, Babble.com, Mediabistro.com, and HarpersBazaar.com, and in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York Post, Consumer Reports, Town & Country Travel, Maxim, Modern Bride, Registered Rep., and other publications. You can follow her on Twitter @erin719nyc or @FastCoLead.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Fast Company Is Hiring Staff Writers
- 71. Caroline Ghosn
- How Thinx Balances Sexy And Practical For True Innovation In Women's Underwear
- How Kings County Distillery Made Its Moonshine A Hit With Substance Over Style
- The Key To Tackling NYC's Homelessness Problem: Listen Closely, Then Ignore Dumb Advice
- How The Impossible Project Gave Polaroid Cameras A New Lease On Life
- GitHub's Frustration-Based Approach To Innovation
- When Recruiting The Best Candidate Means Taking A Chainsaw To An Owl
- Fast Company Is Hiring An Associate Editor
- The Productivity Issue
- 11 Productivity Hacks From Super-Productive People
- Follow This: 16 Twitter Stars To Add To Your Feed Now
- The Most-Read Leadership Stories Of 2012
- Tim Ferriss On How To Make The Press Love You As Much As The Press Loves Tim Ferriss
- 9 Build-A-Business Tips From Shopify's Most Crazy Awesome Stores