Erin Schulte is a senior editor at Fast Company, where she assigns, directs, and edits business features, long-form projects, and profiles, and oversees year-round development of The Most Creative People in Business franchise. She edits Agendas, a series about creativity and work, How I Get It Done, My Creative Life, The Recommender, and Second Shift, Fast Company's new series for working parents.
From 2011-2013, Erin was Fast Company's Leadership editor, shaping news and features about leadership, productivity, and career development. She developed and launched series including Bottom Line, Who's Next, Work Smart, Dialed, and Leadership Now.
As a writer, her work has appeared on FastCompany.com, WSJ.com, Parenting.com, Esquire.com, Blacktable.com, Babble.com, Mediabistro.com, and HarpersBazaar.com, and in Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York Post, Consumer Reports, Town & Country Travel, Maxim, Modern Bride, Registered Rep., and other publications. You can follow her on Twitter at @erin719nyc.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Turning Creative Ideas Into Successful Businesses: 13 Inspiring Stories From 2014
- What Readers Loved In 2014: Insane College Gyms, Hot Redheads Rebranded, Lost Subway Undies
- 9 Creative Ways To Shake Yourself Out Of A Career Rut
- Work Hacks To Help You Accomplish Your Most Important Career Goals
- 11 Simple Ways To Push Your Creative Boundaries
- Quick-Hit Wisdom From Y Combinator's Female Startup Stories
- This Guy Popping An Epic Wheelie Wins Our Hearts At The Tour de France
- This Is The Worst Brand Tweet Of The Week
- HealthKit, The Startup, Has A Beef With Apple's New Platform, HealthKit
- The 15-Minute Daily Habit That Will Change Your Career
- Warby Parker's New Store Delivers Your Glasses Via Pneumatic Tube
- How "House Of Cards" Producer Dana Brunetti Knew The Netflix Model Would Win
- What's On The Paper List That Keeps Aaron Levie So Productive
- Fast Company Is Hiring Staff Writers
- 71. Caroline Ghosn