Ekaterina Walter led strategic and marketing innovation for Fortune 500 brands such as Intel and Accenture. Branderati, the start-up she co-founded, was acquired by Sprinklr where she now serves as Global Evangelist.
She is an international speaker and author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook’s Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg and co-author of The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Marketing Your Brand.
Ekaterina has been consistently recognized by the industry and her peers for her innovative thinking, most recently receiving a 2013 Marketer of the Year honor (SoMe Awards) and being named #3 on The Forbes 2014 World Top 40 Social Marketing Talent. In June 2014, Fortune magazine included her in the list of the most impactful business people on social media alongside Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Arianna Huffington, Warren Buffet, and others.
A recognized business and marketing thought leader, Ekaterina is a contributor to leading-edge print and online publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur. Her thought leadership was featured on CNBC, ABC, NBC, FOX News, Forbes, TechCrunch, CNN, WSJ, Inc., and more.
Walter holds a master’s degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. You can find her on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Care About The Brazilian Market
- The Best And Worst Of Real-Time Marketing: 4 Lessons For Marketers
- Why Marketers Love Instagram And Pinterest
- Heart Marketing: 4 Companies That Include Customers In Their Advertising
- Real-Time Marketing: What We Learned From The Oscars And Beyond
- The Tricky Balance Of Using Humor To Boost Your Brand (And 5 Companies Who Got It Right)
- Utilitarianism Marketing--Being Useful While Getting Your Message Across
- 3 New Ways To Craft Compelling Stories With Social Media
- How To Make It By Not Faking It With The Power Of Brand Advocates
- 6 Of The Best, Boldest Uses Of Vine In Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide To Pinterest For Every Brand: Engage And Flourish
- The Ultimate Guide To Pinterest For Every Brand
- The Simple Secret That Can Transform Your Marketing Strategy
- Unlock Your Creative Genius: 4 Steps To Being Provocative With A Purpose
- Quality Not Quantity: How Advocates Blow Traditional Advertising Out Of The Water