Drew is the founder of Renegade, the NYC-based social media and marketing agency that helps inspired B2B and B2C clients cut through all the nonsense to deliver genuine business growth. A frequent speaker at ad industry events, Drew’s been a featured expert on ABC’s Nightline and CNBC. You can find Drew’s articles on MediaPost.com, TheDrewBlog.com and of course, right here as an expert blogger on FastCompany.com.
At Renegade, Drew has helped four clients be recognized as Guerrilla Marketers of the Year by BRANDWEEK. He named and launched the Toughbook for Panasonic, rolled out the BankCab for HSBC and originated The Optimist Network for Cablevision. He has penned numerous tag lines including “Where Family Comes First” for Family Circle and “Great tech support. Good karma” for iYogi.
Drew earned a BA in history from Duke. A native of Southern California, he still dreams about becoming a surfer. Drew lives in Manhattan with his wife and their French Bulldog (Pinky), a long way from hanging ten.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Forget About Pleasing Everybody: Why You Don't Want A Mega-Brand
- 17 No-Brainers For 2014 From 17 Award-Winning Marketers
- 10 Rules Of Influencer Marketing--And Why You Should Commit To Them
- 18 Things CollegeHumor Can Teach You About Content Marketing (And 1 They Won’t)
- B2B Is Dead, Long Live B2B
- The Recipe For CMO Success, Jack In The Box Style
- 13 Bold Marketing Moves To Try In 2013
- Singing The Praises Of Small Business Saturday
- How To Tell If Your Rebranding Is A House Of Cards
- The 6,224-Foot View Of Social Media
- Want A Branding Challenge? Try Marketing An NFL Team
- Social Media Fitness Report: How Does Your Company Measure Up?
- 5 Ways To Know Your Marketing Metrics Don't Suck
- Gibson Guitar And IBM: The Art, And Science, Of Doing Well By Doing Good
- 8 Bold Resolutions For Marketers