Douglas Crets is a Developer Evangelist and Editorial Lead at the Microsoft BizSpark program. He works to tell the story of thousands of startups hosted in the Azure cloud platform built by Microsoft.
Traveler, technology enthusiast, meetup leader, education reformer, and global nomad.
1.650.224.1475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Where Skeptics Fear To Tread
- Startup Weekend Wants To Make Collaboration As Easy As Finding Chips In The Supermarket
- "Keep Shipping" Vs. "Keep Serving": Why Startups Should Think Like Baristas
- The Profane Meets The Profound At Startup Weekend Mega
- Chalkable Bridges The Gap Between Education Apps And The Teachers Who Use Them
- Three Ring Upgrades Students' Work From Refrigerator Door To Digital Portfolio
- Putting Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Together With Teachers To Build Better Teaching Tools
- Custom Jeans Won't Make Your Butt Look Big, Will Change The Way You Shop
- When Shopping Is Media, Retailers Become Content And Community Obsessed
- Are Comment Fields Loser-Choked Pits Or Information Mines? Engag.io Pans For Commenting Gold
- Learn How To Leverage LinkedIn, Or Fall Behind
- Would You Work For $5? Sites Like Fiverr.com Highlight New Global Labor Marketplace
- Where Does Your Business Sit On The Social Media Adoption Curve?
- How Men's Fashion Marketing Gets It All Wrong
- For Students, Qykno Makes Every Day Career Day