Donna Karlin CEC, Diplomate IABMCP and founder and principal of A Better Perspective® & The School of Shadow Coaching, has pioneered the specialized practice of Shadow Coaching® with global political, government, business and senior organizational leaders in the public and private sectors. Donna capitalizes on almost 30 years of experience in coaching, consulting and training to help clients and their organizations evolve into their level of excellence.
She is an Author, International Speaker and Lecturer and has recently released her book Leaders: Their Stories, Their Words.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Wisdom vs. Knowledge Revisited
- The World Isn't Linear
- Speaking Up?
- Basic Understanding of Our 'Personal Operating System'
- When I Ask Your Opinion
- For the Record, My Views on Coaching
- A World of Contradictions
- Change is Personal
- What Do You Have To Give Up?
- Dealing With Power and Control Junkies?
- Partnering With Leaders
- Wading Through Electronic Stuff
- Language to Communication to Filling in the Space with Chatter to...Distraction?
- Dishonest Deadlines
- Are You Giving Away Your Personal Power?