Don Peppers is a Founding Partner at Peppers & Rogers Group, and author, with Martha Rogers, Ph.D., of nine best-selling business books on customer strategy and relationship management. Their latest is Extreme Trust: Honesty as a Competitive Advantage (Penguin, 2012).
He is a father of five and an avid runner, but you can keep up with him on Twitter (@DonPeppers) or follow him on LinkedIn
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Credit-Card Companies Can Innovate Their Way From Naughty To Nice
- The Tricky Art Of Scientific Management
- How To Use The Election To Sharpen Your Mind And Business Skills
- Cold Calls, RIP: Sell More By Selling Socially
- 7 Ways To Stimulate Your Capacity For Creativity
- Statistics Are Everywhere, So You'd Better Master How To Use Them
- Are You Making It Hard For Customers To Buy From You?
- In Customer Relationships, Context Is King
- Are You Hearing Enough Complaints?
- You Didn't Google That
- The Untapped Value Of Complainers
- The Reason "Why Every Social Media Manager Should Be Under 25" Struck Such A Nerve
- Entropy Can Be Good For You
- 5 Best Practices For Loyalty Programs
- So You Think Your Customers Trust You? 5 Reasons To Think Again