Dev Patnaik is the CEO of Jump Associates, a hybrid strategy firm focused on growth that helps companies create new businesses and reinvent existing ones. When Dev is not at Jump, he moonlights down the road at Stanford University as an adjunct professor, where he teaches innovation methods to design and business school students. A frequent speaker at business forums, Dev was featured on CNBC's "The Business of Innovation." And his articles on strategy and innovation have appeared in several leading publications, including BusinessWeek, CNN, Fast Company, and Forbes. He is also the author of Wired to Care, a critically acclaimed book about the connection between empathy and business growth.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Secrets To Pixar’s Success
- Why Can't Big Companies Solve Big Problems?
- Reinventing the MBA: 4 Reasons to Mix Business With Design Thinking
- Embrace Your Small Ideas for Big Impacts
- Widespread Empathy: Rewiring Your Corporation for Intuition
- Crafting Your Own Innovation Strategy: The Who, What, and How
- Forget Design Thinking and Try Hybrid Thinking
- How Real Innovation Moves the Needle