Buying and Selling Website Expert
Online Business Consultant and
Strategic Business Coach
David Gass is a serial entrepreneur who has started businesses with $200 and grew them to multi-millions. His companies have been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States three years in a row. He has received several awards for his entrepreneurial efforts and commitment to giving back to his community. Some of those rewards include, “Rising Star of Las Vegas”, “Business Person of the Year” and "Honorary Life Member" of the Nevada DECA Assocation, a student run organization for High School students to learn about entrepreneurship, marketing and management.
He is the author of several small business financing books with his latest titles, "Crowdfunding" and "Buying and Selling Websites".
Mr. Gass started Business Credit Services, Inc. in the fall of 2000. He took BCS through the much choreographed stages of both the business credit building process and his 10 step building blocks to success from passion straight through to exit. After 8 years of business success he exited the company through an acquisition by the global corporate services provider Corporation Service Company (CSC).
Mr. Gass has been featured on television, radio, business newspapers and magazines around the country. He has been interviewed by Kiplinger, Fox News, CNN Money, Forbes, Business Week, Entrepreneur and more on the subjects of entrepreneurship, marketing, business finance and credit. He is an entrepreneur, consultant, author, and sought after speaker on the subject of entrepreneurship, marketing, business finance and credit.
David Gass is also an investor of websites. He buys and sells websites and has a mastermind group he facilitates each month to provide tips, insight and opportunities for others to learn about how to flip websites, buy and sell websites and much more.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 2012 Financial Planning for Families
- Convertible Debt: Should Entrepreneurs Consider This Option With Angel Investors?
- Ten Tips For Finding And Working With Angel Investors
- Setting a Valuation for Your Company
- What Angels Are Looking For
- What Are You Willing to Risk for Your Business?
- Finding Characteristics of Success
- Status of SBA Stimulus Programs
- Business Mentors
- Thoughts on Small Business Lending
- Three End of the Year Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Possible Continuation of the SBA's High Guarantees
- Do you feel like a prisoner to your business
- How to Get Financing in Today's Economy