David D. Burstein is a millennial writer, filmmaker, and storyteller. He is the author of Fast Future: How the Millennial Generation is Shaping Our World. He is also the founder of Generation18, a nonpartisan young voter engagement organization, which registered 25,000 new voters in the 2008 election cycle. He is also the director of the documentary films 18 in '08 and Up to Us. David is a frequent speaker and commentator on Millennials, social innovation and politics. He has appeared on CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, NPR, ABC Evening News, and C-SPAN, and in The New York Times, USA Today, The Boston Globe, Politico, Salon, The Huffington Post, and many others. He regularly consults for not-for-profits and companies on how to understand and engage Millennials. More at www.davidburstein.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Steve Coogan On How To Create A Memorable Character
- What's Wrong With Hollywood, According To James Toback
- "All Is Lost" Director J.C. Chandor On How To Make A Great Film Without Dialogue Or Plot
- 3 Productivity Tips From Ever-Busy Director Shane Salerno
- Three Productivity Tips from the Ever-Busy Shane Salerno
- Lucky Editor Eva Chen Wants To Build A Magazine You Can Talk To
- Shane Salerno's Nine-Year Odyssey to Make "Salinger"
- Lessons In Extreme Productivity From The Director Of "Drinking Buddies"
- "The Butler" Director Lee Daniels On Unknowing Oprah
- How The Makers Of "Americans In Bed" Captured Intimacy On Camera
- The Spectacular Now Director James Ponsoldt On The Eternal Truths Of Coming-of-Age Films
- Casting Decisions That Changed History (Or Could Have)
- How To Produce A Woody Allen Movie
- Tell Me The Truth: Oscar Winner Alex Gibney on WikiLeaks And Uncovering The Story Behind The Topic
- 7 People Under 30 Who Are Changing Our World