Brand identity expert, veteran designer, author, speaker and Fast Company expert blogger.
Shark Tank investor and CEO of fashion brand Fubu, Daymond John states, "David Brier is brilliant with branding."
He’s been written about in Forbes.com, INC and Fortune Small Business. In addition to being a branding specialist and a Fast Company expert blogger, David's Slideshare presentations on branding have exceeded the 500,000 view milestone (a founding member of Slideshare's Half-a-Million Views Club) and is the 1st place winner in the 2013 Shorty Awards (known industry-wide as “The Oscars for Social Media”) for branding.
As the Chief Gravity Defyer at DBD International, David states, "Cookie cutters are for baking, not branding."
David's worked with Revlon, Estee Lauder, Jim Henson Associates, Rolling Stone magazine, the New York Times Sunday magazine and the Trump Organization, as well as numerous local and regional companies and organizations earning David over 328 international and national industry awards.
Equally comfortable designing the look of words, David's skill with the use of words is equally respected. David released a remarkable book entitled DEFYING GRAVITY & RISING ABOVE THE NOISE, a book that has found its way into the hands of Donald Trump and Steve Jobs.
David also wrote the free eBook "The Lucky Brand." Entrepreneur and author Micah Solomon wrote, "Absolutely eye-opening wisdom on branding and marketing. Brier does it again."
To see his firm's work and subscribe to his personal blog on branding, visit http://www.risingabovethenoise.com
To receive your copy of "The Lucky Brand," visit http://www.risingabovethenoise.com/free-ebook/
To learn more about David, visit: http://www.davidbrier.com/me
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Cracking The Code On Brands We Love (Infographic)
- What Is Innovation?
- The Social Employee: The Secret Sauce That Cisco, Southwest Airlines, And Adobe Use To Win
- 9 Fake Ads That Push J.C. Penney To Capitalize On One CEO's PR Blunder (And Get Back On Top)
- For Brands, Small Is The Next Big Thing
- So God Made A Designer
- Business Trends "Shark Tank" Investors Are Biting On In 2013
- The Latest Victims In Famous Logo Rebrands
- The Secret To Marilyn Monroe's Timeless Brand
- What Every CEO Can Learn From Best Buy’s (Continued) Branding Mistakes
- Authentic Branding And The Making Of A Rebellious Food Network Star
- The Shark Tank Formula: 4 Steps To Owning A Room--And Making A Killing
- What Your Brand Can Learn From Neil Gaiman
- How Good Design Is Like Underwear
- Without The Right Message, Twitter Is No Better For Your Brand Than A Fax Machine