Brand identity expert, veteran designer, author, speaker and Fast Company expert blogger.
"Cookie cutters are for baking, not branding," states David Brier, chief gravity defyer at DBD International. David's worked with Revlon, Estee Lauder, Jim Henson Associates, Rolling Stone magazine, the New York Times Sunday magazine and the Trump Organization, as well as numerous local and regional companies and organizations earning David over 300 international and national industry awards.
Equally comfortable designing the look of words, David's skill with the use of words is equally respected. David released a remarkable book entitled DEFYING GRAVITY & RISING ABOVE THE NOISE, a book that has found its way into the hands of Donald Trump and Steve Jobs.
David also wrote the free eBook "The Lucky Brand." Entrepreneur and author Micah Solomon wrote, "Absolutely eye-opening wisdom on branding and marketing. Brier does it again."
To see his firm's work, visit http://www.risingabovethenoise.com
To receive your copy of "The Lucky Brand," visit http://www.risingabovethenoise.com/free-ebook/
To learn more about David, visit: http://www.davidbrier.com/me
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- For Brands, Small Is The Next Big Thing
- So God Made A Designer
- Business Trends "Shark Tank" Investors Are Biting On In 2013
- The Latest Victims In Famous Logo Rebrands
- The Secret To Marilyn Monroe's Timeless Brand
- What Every CEO Can Learn From Best Buy’s (Continued) Branding Mistakes
- Authentic Branding And The Making Of A Rebellious Food Network Star
- The Shark Tank Formula: 4 Steps To Owning A Room--And Making A Killing
- What Your Brand Can Learn From Neil Gaiman
- How Good Design Is Like Underwear
- Without The Right Message, Twitter Is No Better For Your Brand Than A Fax Machine
- Creativity Hell: What The 2012 Oscars Taught Us About Bold Ideas And Branding
- Innovation Hell: Saving Good Ideas From Premature Death
- Are You Guilty Of Lame PR That Makes Your Company Look Bad?
- Escape From Super Bowl Advertising Hell