Danielle Sacks is an award-winning senior writer at Fast Company magazine who chronicles some of the most provocative people in business. Over the past ten years she has written seven cover stories, including profiles on J.Crew's Jenna Lyons, Malcolm Gladwell, and Chelsea Clinton. Sacks has also critically profiled some of the most powerful people in advertising, sustainability, and technology, from architect William McDonough to Whole Foods founder John Mackey. In 2006 she won the New York Press Club Nellie Bly award. She now lives in Brooklyn with her husband and son.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Chelsea Clinton Makes Her Move
- Fixing This One Big Problem Helped Turn Around Struggling Furniture Retailer West Elm
- Troy Carter: Fired By Lady Gaga And Loving It
- "Human CliffsNotes" Brad Grossman Is The Secret Weapon Of The Most Productive Braniacs
- How Fab.com’s Jason Goldberg Hustled His Way to $325 Million
- Fab’s Secret Weapon In Convincing Brands It Wasn't A Bottom Feeder
- Can J.Crew’s Mickey Drexler Turn Warby Parker Into The Next Apple Retail Store?
- Dynamic Duos: J. Crew's Libby Wadle And Jenna Lyons On Tension
- How High Can Fab Climb?
- 10 Of The Corniest Products On Fab.Com: Blood Sausage Pillows, Christ Kites, And More
- How Silicon Valley's Obsession With Narrative Changed TaskRabbit
- What Libby Wadle's Promotion Says About The Future Of J.Crew
- When It Comes To Sharing Startups, The Airbnb Model Doesn't Work For Everyone
- 10 Creativity Tips From J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler
- How Jenna Lyons Transformed J.Crew Into A Cult Brand