Danielle Sacks is an award-winning senior writer at Fast Company magazine who chronicles some of the most provocative people in business. Over the past ten years she has written seven cover stories, including profiles on J.Crew's Jenna Lyons, Malcolm Gladwell, and Chelsea Clinton. Sacks has also critically profiled some of the most powerful people in advertising, sustainability, and technology, from architect William McDonough to Whole Foods founder John Mackey. In 2006 she won the New York Press Club Nellie Bly award. She now lives in Brooklyn with her husband and son.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Gap Hires New Design Chief
- How Rebecca And Uri Minkoff Are Shaking Up Retail
- Gap Ousts Designer Rebekka Bay
- Gap Is Shutting Piperlime Down
- Patagonia CEO Rose Marcario Fights The Fights Worth Fighting
- Katie Couric: "I'm In This Giant Petri Dish Where Anything Is Possible"
- The Story Of Oreo: How An Old Cookie Became A Modern Marketing Personality
- Oreo Tags Pop Culture
- Grab Me A Fresh-Brewed Artisanal Coffee--From The Vending Machine?
- Can Blossom's MIT-Enhanced Brew Win Over Skeptical Baristas?
- 10 Third-Wave Coffee Innovators Worth Buzzing About
- The Multimillion Dollar Quest To Brew The Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- Chelsea Clinton Makes Her Move
- Fixing This One Big Problem Helped Turn Around Struggling Furniture Retailer West Elm