Danielle Jenene Powell is a writer, journalist, and digital producer, oh and there was that one time she got a law degree and practiced law for a few years. She produces and writes for Fast Company's "Mobilizing" series and is currently a graduate journalism student in NYU's Studio 20 program. She blogs here.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Comeback Kid: How Bea Arthur Turned Her Mistakes Into Assets
- Foodspotting Founder Alexa Andrzejewski: Designing The Experience Is The First Step In Designing The App
- Who's Mobilizing? Tell Us Who We Should Be Covering
- The Counselor: How Rachel Rodgers Built Her Virtual Legal Practice
- Mobilizing: A Generation Of Women With The World At Their Fingertips