Dan Nosowitz is a former writer for FastCompany.com and SmartPlanet, as well as founder and editorial director of Oh Em Gee., a pop culture criticism collective based in Montreal. He is a former contributing editor at Gizmodo and holds an undergraduate degree in English literature from McGill University in Montreal.
Nosowitz covers Silicon Valley, gadgets, and the way technology affects the day to day lives of us all, even the non-nerds. He currently lives in San Francisco, and spends most of his time on the pink leatherette loveseat in his sunroom.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Google New Tells You What's New...At Google Itself
- Netflix, Apple, and Now Microsoft All Say Nay to Blu-ray
- Netflix Plants Actors in Audience of Canadian Launch, Gets Caught, Apologizes
- Netflix CEO Apologizes for Self-Deprecating Humor, Hints at Streaming-Only Service
- Verizon's Separate App Store Explained: Still Not Necessary
- Facebook Knows You Don't Care About Your Coworker's FarmVille Achievements
- Mark Zuckerberg Now Richer, More Philanthropic Than Steve Jobs
- Internet Explorer 9 Beta Scores Millions of Downloads: No Longer "Internet Exploder"?
- HP Announces an Android-Based Tablet, More or Less
- Flash Defeats HTML5 in Round One by a Knockout
- NBC's "Community" to Pre-Premiere With a "Twittersode"
- Is Facebook Building a Phone? Possibly, But It Won't Be the "Facebook Phone"
- Google Docs Coming to iPad in "the Next Few Weeks" to Slap iWork Around
- BlackBerry Earnings Jump 68%, Reports of Death Greatly Exaggerated
- Netflix's "Elite Raters" Have Rated Over 50,000 Movies