Cy Wakeman is a dynamic national keynote speaker, business consultant, author, and trainer. She is a significant thought leader and favorite blogger on FastCompany.com and Forbes.com
After a successful career as a counselor, Wakeman has spent the past 18 years consulting with some of the biggest companies in industries ranging from manufacturing, banking, government, high-tech, and healthcare, to help them incorporate reality-based concepts into leader and employee training programs.
Wakeman is a highly sought-after conference headliner, delivering over 150 keynote programs and reaching a combined audience of over 250,000 annually. She holds a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers’ Association, placing her within the top 3 percent of speakers worldwide. Wakeman also received the 2012 Outstanding Leadership Award from the World HRD Congress in Mumbai.
Wakeman’s first book, Reality-Based Leadership, is a straight-forward and practical guide for leaders who want to reduce office drama and improve personal accountability with their teams. Her new book, The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace, looks at this issue from an individual employee perspective. For more information visit realitybasedleadership.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Just the Facts, Ma’am
- How Many of Your Employees Are Checked Out?
- Still Believing These 7 Leadership Myths?
- Are You a Leader or a Manager?
- Why Are So Many People Unhappy At Work?
- When Drama is Great for the Super Bowl but Not for the Workplace
- Not All Employees Are Created Equal
- How To Appear More Authoritative On The Job
- Spare Your Future Employers. Ditch The Digital Drama!
- Revitalize Your Job Search: Dust For Digital Dirt
- Charlie Sheening It! How to Avoid "Warlock" Tendencies and Recover From Being Fired
- Want to Be a Success? Burn Your "Party of No" Membership Card
- Please Kill the Open Door Policy, the Drama Is Killing Us
- Would You Rather Be Right or Happy at Work?
- Want to Attract the Best Employees? Make Work Addictive Like a Game