Craig Chappelow, a senior faculty member at the nonprofit Center for Creative Leadership, is a leading authority in the development and use of leadership assessment products. He has worked for two decades with senior executives in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. He has written on leadership for Forbes.com, Harvard Business Review and WallStreetJournal.com and contributed numerous chapters and articles to leadership handbooks. Craig holds a bachelor’s degree from MacMurray College and a master’s degree from the University of Vermont.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5, Like, Totally Awesome Public Speaking Lessons From College Admissions Guides To Use At Work
- A Leadership Book Author On Why You're Better Off Reading Fiction For Lasting Lessons
- Order On The Court: Leadership Lessons From Pickup Basketball
- A Resolution You Won't Fail At: Helping Someone Else Achieve Their Goals
- Forget Twitter: Old-Fashioned Techniques For Making Customers Feel Connected
- 5 Rules For Making Your Vision Stick
- Management Lessons From The London Olympics
- John Edwards' Biggest Mistake Was Lack Of Accountability, A Fatal Flaw For Leaders
- The Verbal Tic Of Doom: Why The "Vocal Fry" Is Killing Your Job Search
- Strive For Work-Life Integration, Not Balance
- Work/Life Balance Is A Myth; Here's What You Can Do About It
- Merry Christmas To All, And A Buzzword-Free New Year!
- Golf, The Abominable Game That Won't Help Your Career
- What Is Your Leadership Legacy?