Corey Michael Blake's latest adventure is publishing the first series of SmarterComics -- a revolutionary new way of business books for busy professionals on-the-go. Titles by best-selling authors Larry Winget, Chris Anderson, Tom Hopkins, Dr. John Eliot and Robert Renteria will land in stores in April 2011 with more titles (including Daniel Pink's A Whole New Mind) to come. Corey is the founder and President of Writers of the Round Table Inc., a book packaging and publishing company. Prior to publishing, Corey starred in campaigns and wrote and published books that have been profiled in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun Times, Publisher's Weekly, Sports illustrated, Variety and on NBC, WGN and Good Morning America among hundreds of other print, radio, and television outlets. His work has won Addy, Belding, Bronze Lion and London International Advertising awards and he has been published in Writer Magazine, Script Magazine and on StartUp Nation. Corey began his career as the face of commercial campaigns for more than a dozen Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies, before venturing off to filmmaking and eventually writing. He is the co-author of numerous books, including "Edge! A Leadership Story" (Finalist 2008 National Best Books Awards) and "From the Barrio to the Board Room" and its companion comic book "Mi Barrio", which are being used throughout the Chicago Public School District and in schools and youth prisons around the country to inspire at-risk youth.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Three Ways to Use Story-Based Marketing
- Why “You Can’t Rush the Process” Is the Biggest Cop-Out in the Creative World
- Hanging a Picture Frame Around Your Life
- Big in 2010: Our Corporate Identity Program
- A Destination Website: www.roundtablecompanies.com
- Guest Blogger Katie Gutierrez: Corey’s Story Adventure: From the Writer’s Perspective, Part 4
- When Does Your Company Need to Re-Brand?
- Why You Should Find the Courage to Fuse Art and Business
- Setting Goals in 2010
- How to Separate the Gems from All the Other Pretty Rocks
- From the Writer’s Perspective: A Story Needs a Voice
- Brace Yourself: A Brand-Building Reality Check
- Corey’s Book: From the Writer’s Perspective