Colin Weatherby is a writer, videographer, and current Leadership intern at Fast Company. If he's not strapped to a computer, he's usually on top of a mountain.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Smart Way To Say "I Don't Know"
- Why Maintaining A DIY Ethos Can Endear Customers To Your Brand
- The Power Of The Underdog: How Companies Can Stay Scrappy Amid Huge Success
- For Solutions To Complex Problems, Work On Your Listening Skills
- Where Others See Imperfection, Successful Businesses See Opportunity
- The Problem-Solving Electronic Toys You Want Your Kids To Play With
- How To Know It's The Right Time For A Career Leap
- What Non-Cupcake-Based Businesses Can Learn From Baked By Melissa
- Can An App Actually Make You Happier?
- Why Vibram Took A Flyer On Those Crazy FiveFingers Barefoot Shoes
- At The Brooklyn Nets Barclays Center, Slam Cam Puts Every Dunk In Your Face
- How Rejection Can Inspire Great Movements: The Story Of MAKERS
- You’re Good Enough, You’re Smart Enough, And Doggone It, Self-Affirmation May Be A Terrible Idea
- Looking For An Innovative Edge? You'll Find It Between The Sheets