Chuck Salter is an award-winning senior writer at Fast Company. His work has also appeared on This American Life and in The New York Times Magazine, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post, and The Los Angeles Times.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Myspace Owners Tim And Chris Vanderhook Think Their New Music-Streaming App Is Bigger (And Better) Than Apple’s
- Livestrong CEO Doug Ulman On Nike Ending The Embattled Foundation’s Apparel Line
- Detroiters On How To Make It In Detroit
- Join Us Here For A Live Video Hangout With The Brains Behind The New Myspace: How to Design a Makeover
- How A Young Community Of Entrepreneurs Is Rebuilding Detroit
- What Justin Timberlake Does At Myspace, Beyond A SXSW Secret Show
- Can Justin Timberlake Help The Vanderhooks Remix Myspace?
- Join Our Live Video Hangout: Inside Myspace’s Dramatic Redesign
- NFL, GE Chiefs Roger Goodell, Jeff Immelt Meld Minds For A Head Injury Initiative
- NFL And GE Putting Heads (And Wallets) Together To Jumpstart Brain Research
- Live From New York, It's Justin Timberlake (And The New Myspace)
- Thrillcall: A Glimpse At The New Myspace Music Gamble
- 44_Seegrid, Mazor Robotics, SpaceX, ReconRobotics
- Reebok Banks On Reaction For New ATV 19+ Shoe