Christopher J. Nassetta is President and Chief Executive Officer for Hilton Worldwide. He
joined the company in 2007.
Previously, Mr. Nassetta was President and Chief Executive Officer of Host Hotels & Resorts,
Inc., a position he held since 2000. He joined Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., in 1995 as Executive
Vice President and was elected Chief Operating Officer in 1997.
Before joining Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Mr. Nassetta co-founded Bailey Capital Corporation
in 1991, where he was responsible for the operations of the real estate investment and advisory
firm. Prior to founding Bailey Capital Corporation, he spent seven years at The Oliver Carr
Company, ultimately serving as Chief Development Officer. In this role, he was responsible for
all development and related activities for one of the largest commercial real estate companies in
the mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. Nassetta serves on multiple boards and organizations including:
• World Travel & Tourism Council – Executive Committee Member for the organization
that works to raise awareness of Travel & Tourism as one of the world’s largest
• CoStar Group, Inc. – Independent Director of the nation’s leading provider of
electronic commercial real estate information.
• The Real Estate Roundtable (RER) – Member and immediate past Chairman of the
organization that brings together leaders of the nation’s top public and privately-held
real estate ownership, development, lending and management firms with the leaders
of major national real estate trade associations to jointly address key national policy
issues relating to real estate and the overall economy.
• Federal City Council – Member of the non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated
to the improvement of the nation’s capital.
• Arlington Free Clinic – Supporter of the non-profit, community-based, volunteer-
driven organization that is committed to providing access to quality health care
services to low-income, uninsured county residents.
• Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts – Director of the organization that
offers excellent and innovative performing arts programs for the enrichment,
education and enjoyment of diverse audiences and participants.
• The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts – Vice Chairman of the
Corporate Fund, which ensures that our national cultural center is the nexus of the
performing arts for dance, music and theater.
Mr. Nassetta graduated from the University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce with a
degree in finance. He currently serves on the McIntire School of Commerce Advisory Board.