New York Times bestselling author Christine Comaford is CEO of Mighty Ventures, an innovation accelerator which helps businesses to massively increase sales, product offerings, and company value. She has built and sold 5 of her own businesses with an average 700% return on investment, served as a board director or in-the-trenches advisor to 36 startups, and has invested in over 200 startups (including Google) as a venture capitalist or angel investor. Christine has consulted to the White House (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, and over 300 small businesses. She has repeatedly identified and championed key trends and technologies years before market acceptance.
Christine has led many lives: Buddhist monk, Microsoft engineer, geisha trainee, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist. Her triumphs and disasters are revealed in her New York Times (and USA Today, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Amazon.com ) bestselling business book: Rules for Renegades: How to Make More Money, Rock Your Career, and Revel in Your Individuality.
Christine has appeared on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX Business Network, PBS, CNET and is frequently quoted in the business, technology and general press at large. Stanford Graduate School of Business has done two case studies on her and PBS has featured her in three specials (Triumph of the Nerds, Nerds 2.0.1, and Nerd TV ). CNET has broadcast two specials covering her unconventional rise to success as a woman with neither a high school diploma nor college degree. Christine believes we can do well and do good, using business as a path for personal development, wealth creation, and philanthropy.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Power of Positioning! Part 2
- What world did you grow up in and what were the customs?
- Teaming up for Greatness
- Forms of Business Organization and How to Choose One
- Striving vs. Striding
- Wanted: PEOPLE
- Millionaire Mentor
- Don’t Put Yourself On Sale!
- 3 Reasons Businesses Fail
- Let’s Get Visual – Using Visualization to SEE Your Success
- Business Plans 101 -- No Kidding.
- Illusions of Grandeur vs. Reality vs. Mind-Numbing Delusions -- Where Are YOU?
- Decide Who You Want to Be, and then Act The Part!
- Identifying Your Needle Movers to Create Financial Freedom!
- Leadership Rocks - But it Sure Ain't Easy