At Realized Worth, we help companies connect with their communities. We do this through corporate volunteering and social media. Together these 2 elements give companies the power and relevance of action and dialogue; involvement and storytelling; "the walk and the talk."
Recently, my partner Angela Parker and I acted as advisers in the writing of “Mapping Success in Employee Volunteering: The Drivers of Effectiveness for Employee Volunteering and Giving Programs and Fortune 500 Performance”; produced by Boston College and authored by Bea Boccalandro. We also act as expert writers on several websites including www.greenreachable.com, Businessfightspoverty.com and 3blmedia.com. I am currently collaborating on a book which will be a comprehensive guide to Corporate Social Responsibility for HR managers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Can Social Media Save Print? With A Simple iPhone App
- Can You Prove Your Company's CSR Matters? Probably Not.
- Corporate Volunteering: Top 7 Requests & the Bad, Better and Best Responses (2 of 7)
- Corporate Volunteering: Top 7 Requests & the Bad, Better and Best Responses (1 of 7)
- Where To Find "Sustainable" Employment?
- Bank Offers Free Health Care To Community: Now That’s Corporate Social Responsibility!
- Want Good Volunteers? Dump The Altruistic, Find The Self-Interested (Part 2 of 2)
- Want Good Volunteers? Forget The Altruistic, Find The Self-Interested (Part 1 of 2)
- 51 Great Sites For Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- The 3 Basic Steps To Create Trust Through Corporate Social Responsibility
- Carrot v. Stick
- Social Media & CSR: The Top 10 Sites for Creating Conversation
- What is Social Innovation? Reflections from the National Conference for Service and Volunteering
- How Do You Serve?
- Six Essential Strengths Of An Employee Volunteer Program; An Interview With Shannon Schuyler of PricewaterhouseCoopers.