Chris Gayomali writes about technology and culture for Fast Company. He has also written for The Week, TIME, Men's Journal, The Atlantic, and more. Reach him firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @chrisgayomali.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Celeb Photo Leak: Is Using ICloud Safe?
- Want To Win A Lifetime Of Free Taco Bell? Find These Special $1 Bills
- Apple To Developers: No Selling HealthKit Data To Advertisers
- Would You Wear This Dorky Headphone Necklace By Samsung?
- Do You Write Good Tweets? Twitter Opens Its Analytics Dashboard For All
- Sanrio: Hello Kitty Is Not A Cat
- Would You Eat This Buffalo Crunch Donut From Tim Hortons?
- Full-Screen Ads Are Coming To The iPhone
- Divorce Selfies: Now A Thing
- Report: Uber Provided Phones And Credit Cards To Contractors To Sabotage Lyft
- Meet Picdeck, The TweetDeck For Instagram
- Malaysia Airlines Estimated To Be Losing $2.16 Million Per Day
- California Passes Mandatory "Kill Switch" Bill To Deter Phone Thefts
- More Evidence The NRA Is Marketing To Moms
- Report: Surveillance Companies Are Secretly Selling Tech That Tracks Your Phone's Location