Chris Gayomali writes about technology and culture for Fast Company. He has also written for The Week, TIME, Men's Journal, The Atlantic, and more. Reach him firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @chrisgayomali.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Staples Says 1.16 Million Credit Cards Compromised By Hackers
- Starbucks Severs Ties With Square
- Instagram Is Now Worth $35 Billion: Analysts
- The Genetic Ancestry Of The United States, According To 23andMe
- More Companies Are Opting For Alcohol-Free Holiday Parties, Survey Says
- Taylor Swift Says Other Artists Thanked Her For Yanking Her Catalog From Spotify
- ICANN, The Internet's Gatekeeper, Was Just Hacked
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel On Leaked Plans: "I Felt Like I Was Going To Cry"
- Twitter, Foursquare To Partner On Location-Based Features: Report
- Attention Extroverts: Your Introverted Coworkers Are Quietly Judging You
- Snapchat Secretly Bought A Cooler, Cheaper Google Glass Competitor
- Magic Leap Hires Sci-Fi Author Neal Stephenson As "Chief Futurist"
- These Were The Top Articles We Saved To Read This Year, According To Pocket
- Judging By Google Searches, Here Are The Things Americans Were Most Clueless About In 2014
- A Chance Encounter, Reddit Marketing, And Pants You Can Wear Forever: One Startup's Story