Camille Sweeney and Josh Gosfield are the co-authors of The Art of Doing: How Superachievers Do What They Do and How They Do It Well.
Camille Sweeney is a frequent contributor to The New York Times and other publications. As a project editor for The New York Times Sunday Magazine, she worked on numerous special issues and features and won a New York Times Publisher’s Award. She is a MacDowell Arts Colony Fellow and in her spare time, writes fiction.
Josh Gosfield was the Art Director of New York Magazine. He has won numerous awards for illustrations and photographs he has produced for major magazines, record companies and book publishers. He has had several one-man shows of paintings in New York and Los Angeles and has art directed music videos and written and directed short films. For his latest fine art project, GIGI, The Black Flower, Gosfield was both author and creator of a critically acclaimed, multi-media archive of a fictional celebrity.
Josh Gosfield and Camille Sweeney teamed up to write "The Art of Doing," which asks today's most successful celebrities, businessmen, and iconoclastic achievers, "How do you succeed at what you do?" Illuminating, entertaining, and profoundly inspiring, you'll be surprised by what you can learn from these original and refreshing takes on success.
Follow them here.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 3 Lessons On How To Beat Your Competition From Germany's World-Cup-Winning Coach
- 5 Startup Lessons From America's First Cofounders
- The Freakonomics Authors' New Approach To Creative, Productive Thinking
- Why You Shouldn't Judge A Business By Its Model
- Using The Science Behind Habits To Sell Better
- Inside The Robot Internet
- No Managers Required: How Zappos Ditched The Old Corporate Structure For Something New
- How to Innovate Your Gift-Giving
- Super Achievers' Secret Power: Humility
- 49% Of Job Candidates Never Negotiate An Initial Employment Offer. Do You?
- Lou Reed On How To Be As Creative, Dynamic, And Difficult As Lou Reed
- The Most Fascinating Humans In New York, Collected In One Place
- Tom Clancy's 5 Big Rules For Writing And Life
- Simple, Direct, Honest, Personal, And Blunt: How The 5-Word Performance Review Works Wonders
- What A High School Teacher Who Turned Her Students Into Best-selling Authors Teaches Us About Innovation