Cali Williams Yost is an internationally recognized workplace flexibility expert who has pioneered new ways to manage work, life and business in the modern economy for nearly two decades. She is the author of the new guide for everyday success on and off the job, Tweak It: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day, (Center Street/Hachette, 2013), and the formal work and life reset "how to", Work+Life: Finding the Fit That’s Right for You (Riverhead/Penguin Group, 2004).
As CEO and founder of Flex Strategy Group/Work Life Fit--and one of Mashable’s Top 14 Career Experts on Twitter—Yost has shown hundreds of organizations and thousands of individuals how to partner for award-winning flexible work success. Clients have ranged from Ernst & Young, BDO USA, J.P. Morgan Chase, Novo Nordisk, to the U.S. Navy and the United Nations.
An honors graduate from Columbia Business School and former commercial banker, she's held senior consulting roles with the Families and Work Institute and Bright Horizons Family Solutions, two of the field’s leading organizations, prior to founding FSG/WLF.
Yost's work has been featured in numerous national media outlets including the TODAY Show, NPR, The New York Times, Fast Company, Inc., USAToday, and the Wall Street Journal, and her Work+Life Fit blog has received “Best of the Web” recognition from Forbes.com and WorkingMother.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How One Company Reaffirmed Its Commitment To Make Flexibility Work
- 3 Ways Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Did Us A Huge Favor
- The End Of 9-5 Made Life More Complicated; Here's How To Take Control Again
- 5 Insanely Simple Work-Life Balance Shortcuts From People Who "Have It All"
- 8 Steps To Make Telework And Flexible Hours Part Of Your Disaster-Response Plan
- Remote Worker Disaster Response Checklist
- 3 Reasons "Balance" Has Become A Dirty Word At Work
- How I Finally Went Cold Turkey From Working On Vacation
- 3 Ways To Break Out Of The "All Work" Or "No Work" Death Trap
- 3 Signs Flexible Work Is Strategic--And Not Just Window Dressing
- 7 Steps To Achieving Better Work Life Balance
- I Dare To Dream, Because My Mother Couldn't
- How To Get Middle Managers To Support Flexible Work
- The Workplace Challenges Political Candidates Have To Address
- How The Happiest People In The World Spend Their Money