Brian Solis is the author of The End of Business as Usual, a book that explores the changing consumer landscape, its impact on business, and what companies can do to adapt and lead. His previous book Engage is regarded as the industry reference guide for developing effective social business and social media strategies.
Solis is also a principal analyst at Altimeter Group, a research-based advisory firm that studies customer behavior and disruptive technology to develop new business models and go-to-market strategies.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Brian Solis: How do you handle mistakes?
- Brian Solis: How do you change the strategic direction of your business?
- The Rise Of Digital Influence In Marketing
- The 6 Pillars Of Social Commerce: Understanding The Psychology Of Engagement
- User Experience The Don Draper Way
- Why User Experience Is Critical To Customer Relationships
- How To Reach And Influence The Connected Consumer
- The State Of Social Media 2011: Social Is The New Normal
- The Rise Of Social Advertising
- Dispelling The Darkness With Brand Journalism
- Social Media Is Not Going To Save Your Business
- The Top 10 Marketing Sites For Social Media Marketing Trends
- Google Will Not Run Circles Around Facebook, But It Gets A +1
- This Is The Time To Go Your Own Way
- Foursquare Now 10 Million Strong: Has Your Business Checked-in?