Boryana Dzhambazova is a freelance journalist. Originally from Bulgaria, she started her journalism career in 2005, writing for both Bulgarian and foreign publications. Since then she has covered a wide range of topics - from economic and political developments to social affairs and human rights issues. Her articles appeared in the International Herald Tribune, Business Week, and Global Post among others. Currently she is a graduate student at New York University as a Fulbright scholar.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How to Turn Your Grandma’s Hobby Into A Business
- This Networks Engineer Turned His Passion For Snowboarding Into A Fun Side Business
- Less Tweeting, More Drinking: Amstel App Rewards Digital Detoxers With Free Beer
- How to Network Your Way To The Top: Vox Media's Callie Schweitzer
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Creating A Digital Search Bar For Your Home
- Why Do Teen Girls Use Their Phones To Go Online More Than Boys Do?
- The Dropout: Sierra Goldstein Is Using Mobile To Hack Her Own Education