Baratunde Thurston is the author of the New York Times best-seller How to Be Black and the founder of Cultivated Wit, a comedy and technology company that tells stories in engaging ways. He's on the Internet.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Stranded: Baratunde Thurston On Why We Need An App Users' Bill Of Rights
- Reflections on the ‘Black Mirror’
- Secrets Of The Funded
- Why Comedy Hack Day Makes Sense For The People Of Greater Boston
- Why Good Parents Are The Ultimate Designers
- PanelCon 2014 Is Almost Sold Out!
- The Truth About Brainstorming Meetings
- How To #Unplug In 6 Steps
- Imagining The Future Of Lifelogging
- #Unplug: Baratunde Thurston Left The Internet For 25 Days, And You Should, Too
- Kids Today, CEOs Tomorrow (Literally): The Case for Young Entrepreneurialism
- How My First Visit To TED Restored My Faith In The Future
- Our Take On Terms Of Service: The Terms Of Servitude
- Living In The Cloud: Apps Can Get You Only So Far