Baratunde Thurston is the author of the New York Times best-seller How to Be Black and the founder of Cultivated Wit, a comedy and technology company that tells stories in engaging ways. He's on the Internet.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Fighting Words
- This is what happens when a Gig Economy devotee goes full time
- Do Not Fear The Robot Apocalypse
- A Radical Proposal For Putting People In Charge Of Their Data
- Why Using Facebook, Google, And Twitter To Log Into Apps Is A Problem
- A Modest Proposal For Saving America's Cities
- It's Time for Tech to Embrace Prison Reform
- Hopping Off The New-Device Treadmill
- Tech Needs a Hug
- This Is Not a Joke
- Design Begins At Home
- We Cheer! We lead! We Know There is a Need!
- Unplugging's a Beach
- Help, I’ve been Growth-hacked!
- A New Social Contract