Baratunde Thurston is the author of the New York Times best-seller How to Be Black and the founder of Cultivated Wit, a comedy and technology company that tells stories in engaging ways. He's on the Internet.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Hopping Off The New-Device Treadmill
- Tech Needs a Hug
- This Is Not a Joke
- Design Begins At Home
- We Cheer! We lead! We Know There is a Need!
- Unplugging's a Beach
- Help, I’ve been Growth-hacked!
- A New Social Contract
- Hot on the Paper Trail
- Stranded: Baratunde Thurston On Why We Need An App Users' Bill Of Rights
- Reflections on the ‘Black Mirror’
- Secrets Of The Funded
- Why Comedy Hack Day Makes Sense For The People Of Greater Boston
- Why Good Parents Are The Ultimate Designers