Austin Carr writes about design and technology for Fast Company magazine.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Amazon And Instacart, Facing The Heat, Want To Rule Your Kitchen
- Howard Schultz For President? Starbucks CEO Says No
- Why Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Have Embraced E-Commerce
- Led By Starbucks, Corporate Coalition Announces Effort To Hire 100,000 Young People
- The Inside Story of Starbucks's Race Together Campaign, No Foam
- The Messy Business Of Reinventing Happiness
- Get Ready For The Real Story Behind Disney's $1 Billion Attempt To Reinvent Its Iconic Theme Park
- Eataly Charms The World With Italian Fare And Flair
- The Real Story Behind Jeff Bezos's Fire Phone Debacle And What It Means For Amazon's Future
- Following Fire Phone Flop, Big Changes At Amazon’s Lab126
- Why CVS Needs Apple Pay (It's The UI, Stupid)
- Unfinished Business: Max Levchin's Quest To Build the Next PayPal
- The $3.2 Billion Man: Can Google's Newest Star Outsmart Apple?