Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Do I Gracefully Exit A Boring Conversation?
- Are My Coworkers Intentionally Sabotaging Me?
- How Do I Get People To Speak Up In Brainstorming Meetings?
- How Do I Politely Tell My Coworkers To Leave Me Alone?
- Is It Hurting My Career To Skip Happy Hour With My Coworkers?
- What Should I Do When My Boss Takes Credit For My Ideas?
- How Do I Keep Work From Bleeding Into My Personal Life?
- How Do I Politely Tell A Coworker He's Being Way Too Loud ?
- How Getting More Sleep Can Help You Solve Your Creative Problems
- Five Habits of Creative People
- 3 Ways To Train Yourself To Be More Creative
- Three Things Science Can Teach You About Negotiating
- Why You Should Encourage Naysayers Of Your Best Ideas
- What Cultural Differences Can Teach Us About Human Nature
- The Many Ways Open Offices Sap Our Productivity