Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Ask The Experts: Does My Boss Have A Boundary Problem?
- Ask The Experts: My Coworker Thinks Everything Is Urgent
- Why Our Brains Don't Respond To Our Attempts At Habit Change
- Ask The Experts: Should I Tell My Boss I Know My Coworker Makes More?
- The Importance Of Creating A Culture Of Why
- Ask The Experts: "Help, I'm Dating A Coworker!"
- Ask The Experts: Should I Tell My Boss I'm Going Through A Personal Crisis?
- Why Career Development And Advancement Aren't The Same Thing
- Ask The Experts: Should I Accept My Coworker's Facebook Friend Request?
- Ask The Experts: Should I Disclose My Invisible Illness Before I Get Hired?
- The Consequences Of An Unfair Workplace
- Ask The Experts: How Do I Make Friends At Work?
- Ask The Experts: How Do I Develop A Thicker Skin And Become More Resilient?
- Will Wearables In The Office Make Work More Productive?
- In Praise Of The "Great Idea" Cooling Off Period