Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why You Should Encourage Naysayers Of Your Best Ideas
- What Cultural Differences Can Teach Us About Human Nature
- The Many Ways Open Offices Sap Our Productivity
- Why People With Multicultural Experience Are More Creative
- Why Being A Mentor Is Worth The Effort
- The Five Types Of Mentors You Need
- Ask The Experts: Should I Disclose My Mental Illness In An Interview?
- How One Simple Change Can Make You A Better Listener
- What Actually Makes People Trust You
- Ask The Experts: I Think I'm Being Discriminated Against For Having A Baby
- Ask The Experts: Does My Boss Have A Boundary Problem?
- Ask The Experts: My Coworker Thinks Everything Is Urgent
- Why Our Brains Don't Respond To Our Attempts At Habit Change
- Ask The Experts: Should I Tell My Boss I Know My Coworker Makes More?
- The Importance Of Creating A Culture Of Why