Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Real Thing Holding You Back From Innovation
- How Do I Find The Motivation To Get To The Next Stage Of My Career?
- Progress Versus Perfection: What Steve Jobs Can Teach Us About Coping With Failure
- Want To Change Your Habits? You're Going To Have To Fight Your Brain
- How to Transform Daily Achievements Into Lasting Contributions