Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- My Manager Isn’t Dealing With My Toxic Coworker
- The Psychology Behind Why People Steal Their Coworkers' Stuff
- Am I Hurting My Career By Never Answering My Phone?
- How Can I Leave At 5 P.M. Without Looking Like A Slacker?
- Should Ashley Madison Members Lose Their Jobs?
- I Think I'm Being Bullied At Work, What Should I Do?
- Everybody Gets To Work From Home Except Me!
- My Boss Makes Jokes About My Religion; What Should I Do?
- How Do I Move On From A Big Mistake When Everyone Keeps Bringing It Up?
- My Coworker Takes All The Credit For The Work We Do Together
- How Do I Gracefully Exit A Boring Conversation?
- Are My Coworkers Intentionally Sabotaging Me?
- How Do I Get People To Speak Up In Brainstorming Meetings?
- How Do I Politely Tell My Coworkers To Leave Me Alone?
- Is It Hurting My Career To Skip Happy Hour With My Coworkers?