Art Markman, PhD is a professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and Founding Director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations. Art is the author of Smart Thinking and Habits of Leadership. Art’s next book Smart Change comes out on January 7. This book focuses on how you can use the science of motivation to change your behavior at work and at home.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Ask The Experts: Should I Accept My Coworker's Facebook Friend Request?
- Ask The Experts: Should I Disclose My Invisible Illness Before I Get Hired?
- The Consequences Of An Unfair Workplace
- Ask The Experts: How Do I Make Friends At Work?
- Ask The Experts: How Do I Develop A Thicker Skin And Become More Resilient?
- Will Wearables In The Office Make Work More Productive?
- In Praise Of The "Great Idea" Cooling Off Period
- What's Really Standing In The Way Of Reaching Your Dreams
- Ask The Experts: I Think I'm Being Discriminated Against--What Should I Do?
- The Importance Of Ritual To The Creative Process
- Ask The Experts: My Coworker Is Unethical--Should I Tell On Him?
- A Field Guide To All The Jerks You Work With
- How To Frame Negotiations So You Won't Dread Them
- Ask The Experts: I Like My Job But The Culture Is Toxic--Should I Quit?
- Ask The Experts: I Don't Agree With My Company's Politics, What Should I Do?