April is a senior reporter at Inc. magazine. She has been writing for Inc. since 2008. Previously, she blogged and wrote stories for FastCompany.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Lessons From Converting To A No-Management Company--In Just Two Days
- What’s So Hard About Building A CMS?
- Can MySpace Pull Off A Digg-Like Revival?
- AOL Buys Social Network Bebo
- Hulu: YouTube Killer? No, The Internet's Nick at Nite
- Gunning for Google: The Two Camps of Online Marketing
- Does Ethnocentricity Sell? Part 2: Niche Media
- Does Ethnocentricity Sell? Part 1: Advertising
- Who Does Yahoo! Want to Wrangle?
- Microsoft and Yahoo: The Bid Heard 'Round the Web
- Top Jobs 2008: Ten Jobs You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- 10 Widget Wonders
- Ten Jobs You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Media: MTV Content to Bolster imeem's Business
- Widgets: From Hype to Hits