Senior Editor Anjali Mullany runs Fast Company's newsroom. She is also a Visiting Editor in The New School's Journalism and Design program.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Burberry Alumni Aim To Stir Your Emotions (And Mine Your Feelings) With New Musical Photo App: Tunepics
- DonorsChoose Has A Friend In Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP
- Fast Company Is Hiring An Assistant News Editor
- Two Cube Dwellers Argue Over Open Offices. Who's Right?
- How to Fix Open Offices
- In A Few Years, Your Amazon Prime Deliveries Might Arrive Via Octocopter
- 2013 Is Almost Over. Get Your Productivity Game In Order
- Mobile Trends To Watch
- The Recommender: Jessica Hullinger, Founder/Editor-In-Chief/Ace Reporter At "The Hullinger News"
- How To Create An Open Office That Is More Awesome For Both Introverts And Extroverts
- How Do You Get It All Done?
- 19 Of The Smartest People On Twitter This Week
- "Angry Trayvon" Game Removed From App Stores, Then Reappears
- Signals In The Sky: Google Announces "Project Loon," Balloon-Powered Internet
- Why Anthony De Rosa Is Joining Circa, And What He Plans To Do When He Gets There