Anjali Mullany is the News Editor of Fast Company Digital. An active member of the Online News Association, she also sits on the executive board of the New York City Deadline Club. Her reporting has appeared in the New York Daily News, New York Times Local: East Village, and other publications. She earned her M.A. in Journalism from the Studio 20 program at New York University, and her M.F.A. in Writing from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- In A Few Years, Your Amazon Prime Deliveries Might Arrive Via Octocopter
- 2013 Is Almost Over. Get Your Productivity Game In Order
- Mobile Trends To Watch
- The Recommender: Jessica Hullinger, Founder/Editor-In-Chief/Ace Reporter At "The Hullinger News"
- How To Create An Open Office That Is More Awesome For Both Introverts And Extroverts
- How Do You Get It All Done?
- 19 Of The Smartest People On Twitter This Week
- "Angry Trayvon" Game Removed From App Stores, Then Reappears
- Signals In The Sky: Google Announces "Project Loon," Balloon-Powered Internet
- Why Anthony De Rosa Is Joining Circa, And What He Plans To Do When He Gets There
- 40. Kate Phelan and Justin Cooke
- Fast Company Is Looking For A Few Good Writers
- Decision Time: Confessions From A Waffler
- What's This, Now? A Meteor Streaks Over The Eastern U.S.?
- How Google+ And Topshop Co-Created London Fashion Week's Most Interactive Show