Anjali Mullany is the News Editor of Fast Company Digital. She earned her M.A. in Journalism from the Studio 20 program at New York University, and her M.F.A. in Writing from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What Reddit Got Right And Wrong In Boston Terror Investigation
- Resources From Around The Web: The Hunt For The Boston Marathon Terror Suspect
- NPR Twitter Accounts Hacked
- Microdonation Platform Flattr UnFavorites Twitter Over API Dispute
- Decision Time: Confessions From A Waffler
- Tide, Oreo Jump On Blackout Bandwagon With Social Ads As Super Bowl Briefly Delayed At Superdome
- Do You Still Use A BlackBerry?
- Syria Deeply Outsmarts The News, Redefines Conflict Coverage
- The Associated Press Stylebook Doesn't Approve Of The Words "Ethnic Cleansing", "Islamaphobia", "Homophobia"
- Innovation Fails Because ______________.
- The Politics Of Twitter: So Far Today, More Tweets Include "I Voted For Obama" Than "I Voted For Romney"
- Generation Flux Salon: How Do You Dodge Constant Distractions And Stay On Course?
- Generation Flux Salon: How Does Technology Make It Harder To Lead, And How Does It Make It Easier?
- How Should Social Networks Innovate To Become More Useful During Natural Disasters?
- Generation Flux Salon: How Do You Measure The ROI Of A Risk? (How Do Silicon Valley And Hollywood Approach It Differently?)