Senior Editor Anjali Mullany runs Fast Company's newsroom.
Before joining Fast Company, she was the Social Media Editor at the New York Daily News. She earned her M.A. in Journalism from the Studio 20 program at New York University, and her M.F.A. in Creative Writing at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Burberry Alumni Aim To Stir Your Emotions (And Mine Your Feelings) With New Musical Photo App: Tunepics
- DonorsChoose Has A Friend In Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP
- Fast Company Is Hiring An Assistant News Editor
- Two Cube Dwellers Argue Over Open Offices. Who's Right?
- How to Fix Open Offices
- In A Few Years, Your Amazon Prime Deliveries Might Arrive Via Octocopter
- 2013 Is Almost Over. Get Your Productivity Game In Order
- Mobile Trends To Watch
- The Recommender: Jessica Hullinger, Founder/Editor-In-Chief/Ace Reporter At "The Hullinger News"
- How To Create An Open Office That Is More Awesome For Both Introverts And Extroverts
- How Do You Get It All Done?
- 19 Of The Smartest People On Twitter This Week
- "Angry Trayvon" Game Removed From App Stores, Then Reappears
- Signals In The Sky: Google Announces "Project Loon," Balloon-Powered Internet
- Why Anthony De Rosa Is Joining Circa, And What He Plans To Do When He Gets There