Andy Meek is a freelance writer for Fast Company whose work also has been featured on Buzzfeed, TIME.com and Business Insider, among other places. He lives in Memphis and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Electronic Arts' CEO On Transforming The "Worst Company In The U.S."
- How Leaders Deal With Moments Of Existential Crisis
- One Of Norway's Top Female Execs On Not Taking No For An Answer
- 25 Years After The Console Wars: What We Can Learn From Sega's Battle With Nintendo
- Panera Bread's CEO Attempts to Innovate The Way We Order Sandwiches
- Why LinkedIn's Founder Wrote A Book About Leading Entrepreneurial Employees
- Leadership Lessons From A War Zone
- The Man Who First Hired Steve Jobs On Finding Unusual And Creative Talent
- How An Iconic Indie Record Store Stays Relevant
- Christy Turlington Shares Why She Became A Social Entrepreneur
- How Literature Creates A More Moral Future CEO
- Voices in Your Head: How Google Glass Lets a Half-Deaf Person Hear
- Apple Taught Ubiquiti's Robert Pera About "Perfect Organisms," Now He Owns The Memphis Grizzlies
- Google+ Goes Looking For Love