Amber Rae is hell-bent on inspiring you to create the world you want to live in. She creates in her studio and around the world – writing, experimenting, speaking and designing. Through raw and revealing writing and visual storytelling, she shares the ups and downs of pursuing your life's work.
Amber is the creator of The World We Want, a global public art project, and The Daily Clue, an email subscription described as “yoga for the soul." She is a contributor to Fast Company, and her work has been featured in The New York Times, ABC World News, Forbes, Fast Company, Time, Inc., BBC, well+GOOD and Tim Ferriss's blog.
Prior to pursuing a creative path, Amber started an "accelerator for your life" called The Bold Academy and helped launch six best-selling books as Chief Evangelist of Seth Godin's Domino Project. She's collaborated with brands like Apple, Dove and The Future Project, and has worked with hundreds of creatives, entrepreneurs and CEOs to fulfill on their highest potential.
She lives in Brooklyn (and around the world) with her fiancé Farhad.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 7 Crucial Elements To Transform An Idea Into A Global Movement
- 8 Ways To Unlock Your Inner Creativity
- 6 Ways To Create More Harmonious Work And Love Relationships
- 5 Startup Mistakes I’ll Never Make Again
- Don't Send Yet! 9 Email Mistakes You’re Probably Making--And How To Fix Them
- 6 Simple Mindfulness Practices To Reframe Your Perspective
- 6 Ways To Smash Your Creative Block And Launch Your Dream Project
- Why You Should Scrap That Ladder-Climbing Plan And Go Backpacking Around The World, Instead
- How To Schedule Your Day For Peak Creative Performance
- Why Tweaking Your Career Vocabulary Can Radically Improve Your Life
- 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- 8 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work
- "What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up?" Is The Wrong Question To Ask
- The "Hell Yes!" Approach To Better, Bolder Decision Making
- Action Items: 3 Tangible Ways To Make Your Career Dreams A Reality