Inspiring you to live boldly.
Amber Rae once quit her job, sold all of her belongings and moved from San Francisco to New York City in 48 hours without work lined up. Three years, seven cities, and 15 projects later, she's realized her purpose and met the man of her dreams.
She's between San Francisco and New York, leading the Bold Academy team toward their vision of a more courageous world, with the aim of inspiring you to lead the life you've always wanted to live.
She's a Forbes “Up and Comer” and what Fast Company calls “an internet soothsayer."
Past experiences include: bringing the Apple MacBook line to her college campus, creating 12 best-selling books in 12 months as Chief Evangelist of Seth Godin's publishing experiment "The Domino Project," and spreading insomnia to 20 cities in 3 months, appearing on the front page of the New York Times and on ABC World News.
A speaker and writer, she’s spoken at TEDx, given talks to executives at brands like Unilever, and her Fast Company articles have generated 1MM pageviews.
She’s been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, The Next Web, Inc., The Huffington Post, BBC, and ABC World News.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Schedule Your Day For Peak Creative Performance
- Why Tweaking Your Career Vocabulary Can Radically Improve Your Life
- 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- 8 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work
- "What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up?" Is The Wrong Question To Ask
- The "Hell Yes!" Approach To Better, Bolder Decision Making
- Action Items: 3 Tangible Ways To Make Your Career Dreams A Reality
- 3 Steps To Pursuing Your Ideal Career