Amber believes that we don’t have to live the way we’ve been told. She’s on a mission to inspire the world to design lives of purpose, fulfillment and passion.
In 2008, she quit her job, sold her belongings, and set out to exchange security for adventure, comfort for growth, and possessions for experiences. She’s never looked back since.
This journey led her to help create 12 best-selling books in 12 months as Chief Evangelist of Seth Godin’s publishing experiment, The Domino Project; launch late-night co-working group Nightowls, which spread to 20 cities in 3 months and appeared on the front page of The New York Times and on ABC World News; found incubator for your life, The Bold Academy.
A speaker and writer, she’s spoken at TEDx, given talks to executives at brands like Unilever, and her Fast Company articles have generated up to 1.8M pageviews a pop.
She’s been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, The Next Web, Inc., The Huffington Post, BBC, and ABC World News.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 6 Ways To Create More Harmonious Work And Love Relationships
- 5 Startup Mistakes I’ll Never Make Again
- Don't Send Yet! 9 Email Mistakes You’re Probably Making--And How To Fix Them
- 6 Simple Mindfulness Practices To Reframe Your Perspective
- 6 Ways To Smash Your Creative Block And Launch Your Dream Project
- Why You Should Scrap That Ladder-Climbing Plan And Go Backpacking Around The World, Instead
- How To Schedule Your Day For Peak Creative Performance
- Why Tweaking Your Career Vocabulary Can Radically Improve Your Life
- 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- 8 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work
- "What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up?" Is The Wrong Question To Ask
- The "Hell Yes!" Approach To Better, Bolder Decision Making
- Action Items: 3 Tangible Ways To Make Your Career Dreams A Reality
- 3 Steps To Pursuing Your Ideal Career