Amber Rae is here to inspire you to come alive to your fullest expression. To kindle the fire within you, discover the truth of who you really are, and ignite you into meaningful pursuit.
Five years ago, she realized that she was living a life that didn’t align with who she is or what she really wanted. So, she quit her job, sold her belongings, and set out to exchange security for adventure, comfort for growth, and possessions for experiences.
This journey led her to collaborate with brands like Apple, Seth Godin, Photojojo, Tumblr, The Unreasonable Institute and The Future Project. It gave her the clarity and courage to launch her own ideas, like New York Nightowls, The Bold Academy, The Passion Experiment and The Alive Tribe. It led her to meet the love of her life, who she is now engaged to.
Her projects have spread globally in three months, catalyzed meaningful action in entrepreneurs and creatives, and appeared in The New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, BBC, Inc., The Next Web, and on ABC World News.
This path hasn’t been easy. Many mistakes were made along the way, which is why she feels so called to support you in your journeys too.
Amber lives in Brooklyn (and around the world) with her fiancé Farhad and cat Cookie.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 8 Ways To Unlock Your Inner Creativity
- 6 Ways To Create More Harmonious Work And Love Relationships
- 5 Startup Mistakes I’ll Never Make Again
- Don't Send Yet! 9 Email Mistakes You’re Probably Making--And How To Fix Them
- 6 Simple Mindfulness Practices To Reframe Your Perspective
- 6 Ways To Smash Your Creative Block And Launch Your Dream Project
- Why You Should Scrap That Ladder-Climbing Plan And Go Backpacking Around The World, Instead
- How To Schedule Your Day For Peak Creative Performance
- Why Tweaking Your Career Vocabulary Can Radically Improve Your Life
- 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- 8 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work
- "What Do I Want To Do When I Grow Up?" Is The Wrong Question To Ask
- The "Hell Yes!" Approach To Better, Bolder Decision Making
- Action Items: 3 Tangible Ways To Make Your Career Dreams A Reality
- 3 Steps To Pursuing Your Ideal Career