I'm a design writer who can most often be found in Los Angeles. I like to walk, take public transportation, and generally shatter Southern California stereotypes. Follow me at @gelatobaby, won't you?
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Nashville Companies Are Targeting Tweens For High-Tech Jobs
- Why Tech Startups Are Mad For Madison
- How Ecodev Persuades Companies To Bring Manufacturing Back To The U.S. (Hint: It's Cheaper)
- How An App Born Of Baltimore's Housing Crisis Could Save You Money
- Meet Nick Bauta, The Designer-Entrepreneur Driving Providence's Industrial Renaissance
- Infographic: The Absurdity Of The Recession Revealed, Through Multisided Dice
- Infographic Of The Day: Are You Adventurous In Bed?
- AIGA Launches Design for Good, Asking Members to Donate 5% of Their Time to Social and Civic Causes
- Etsy's Handmade Hack-a-Thon Is the Perfect Antidote to SXSW Tech-Talk Overload
- Scared Green: Ideas for Tough-Love Climate Change Campaigns That Get Results
- The Future of Reading Online Is Customization & Sharing, Not Tablets (Yet)
- Infographic of the Day: The World's Insatiable Resource Demand, Rendered on a Rug
- USC Brings Together Filmmakers, Engineers, Doctors for Its New Body Computing Center
- Making of Touching Stories: Director Sean Ehringer Messes With "Sarah and Jerry"
- Making of Touching Stories: Director Tom Routson and Hotel Tryst Tale, "Triangle"