Based in San Francisco, Alice Truong is Fast Company's West Coast correspondent. As a special contributor for USA TODAY, she wrote a tech column and hosted an online gadgets show. She previously reported in Chicago, Washington D.C., New York and most recently Hong Kong, where she (left her heart and) worked as a staff reporter for the Wall Street Journal. Follow her on Twitter @alicetruong.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- McLiterary McCups? McDonald's Is Rebranding To Take On Chipotle
- With Square Integration On IFTTT, Merchants Can See Transaction Data On Google Glass
- Comic-Con Bans Google Glass During Screenings
- Is Instagram Prepping Its Own Snapchat Rival?
- Chromecast Counts More Than 400 Million Casts In First Year
- GM Recalls Another 718,000 Vehicles
- How A Couple Bootstrapped Their Bakery By Living In A Bus For 18 Months
- Commercial Drone Platform Airware Raises $25 Million
- The World Is Getting Hotter. Can Anyone Make The Perfect Air Conditioner?
- The Million-Dollar Play To Make The Internet More Meaningful
- Hillary Clinton Says Social Media Can Help Conflicting Nations "Find Our Humanity"
- Facebook Still Drives More Traffic Than Any Other Social Network
- Can't Read All Those Facebook Posts Now? Save Them For Later
- How Hackers Are Hijacking News Sites Using Bitly
- The Value Of Y Combinator's Portfolio Exceeds $30 Billion