Based in San Francisco, Alice Truong is Fast Company's West Coast correspondent. As a special contributor for USA TODAY, she wrote a tech column and hosted an online gadgets show. She previously reported in Chicago, Washington D.C., New York and most recently Hong Kong, where she (left her heart and) worked as a staff reporter for the Wall Street Journal. Follow her on Twitter @alicetruong.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Pinterest Acquires, And Shuts Down, Visual Organization Site Icebergs
- Is Snapchat The Next $10 Billion Startup?
- Twitter Grows User Base to 271 Million, But Says Total Audience Size Is Much Larger
- How Can Recruiters Grab Engineers' Attention? With More Money (Duh)
- Hoping To Rebound, Malaysia Airlines Weighs Name Change
- Uber Partners With Concur To Streamline Business Expenses
- LinkedIn Redesigns User Profiles To Foster Relationship Building
- How Google Searches Can Predict The Next Stock Market Crash
- Airbnb Takes On Business Travel With Concur Partnership
- Amid Meat Scandal, McDonald's Pulls Big Mac From Menus In China
- McLiterary McCups? McDonald's Is Rebranding To Take On Chipotle
- With Square Integration On IFTTT, Merchants Can See Transaction Data On Google Glass
- Comic-Con Bans Google Glass During Screenings
- Is Instagram Prepping Its Own Snapchat Rival?
- Chromecast Counts More Than 400 Million Casts In First Year