Based in San Francisco, Alice Truong is Fast Company's West Coast correspondent. She previously reported in Chicago, Washington D.C., New York and most recently Hong Kong, where she (left her heart and) worked as a reporter for the Wall Street Journal. Follow her on Twitter @alicetruong.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Wunwun Is Helping Best Buy Fight Back Against Amazon
- Dyson Plans To Launch 100 New Products In The Next Four Years
- Google's Internet Balloons Have Already Traveled 3 Million Kilometers
- Are You Willing To Pay Google To Browse Sites Without Seeing Ads?
- Uber Hires IBM's Former Chief Privacy Officer To Review Its Practices
- Comcast Tests Real-Time Technician Tracking So You Don't Have To Wait Around All Day
- Dropbox Finally Adds Photo Albums To Carousel. What Took So Long?
- Searching For Past Tweets Just Got Way Easier
- Move Over, Air Jordan: Celebrity-Branded Weed Is Here
- Snapchat, Square Team For Money Transfers
- Would You Pay $500 For Intel's Snakeskin-Wrapped Smart Bracelet?
- Spotify Could Add Podcasts To Its Catalog
- FCC Gives AT&T A Week To Prove Its Fiber Investments Would Be Unprofitable Under Net Neutrality
- In Time For The Holidays, Walmart Stores Will Match Amazon's Prices
- Meet Reddit's Interim CEO: Ellen Pao