Korngold has been consulting to global corporations on CSR, facilitating corporate-nonprofit partnerships, and training and placing hundreds of business executives on NGO/nonprofit boards for 20+ years. She provides strategy and board governance consulting to NGO/nonprofit boards, foundations, and educational and healthcare institutions. She consults in the U.S., Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Korngold is the author of "Leveraging Good Will: Strengthening Nonprofits by Engaging Businesses" (Jossey-Bass, a Wiley Imprint, 2005). Presently, she is writing her second book. She co-chairs the NY Leadership Council of GlobalGiving. She has a B.A. and M.S.Ed. from the University of Pennsylvania.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A $40 Baby-Saving Device And Other Highlights From The Clinton Global Initiative University
- We Do It In Movie Theaters; Why Not In Boardrooms?
- Leadership Lessons From Nonprofit Mergers And Closings
- GlobalGiving E-Gift Cards: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- Clinton Global Initiative: Western Union Announces NGO Global Pay
- What Matters Most To People Of The World
- Fundraising Lessons From BRAC's $500 Million Clinton Global Initiative Commitments
- A Postscript To The Conventions: Nonprofits Are Part Of The Solution
- Clinton Global Initiative's New Theme, "Designing For Impact," Emphasizes Action
- Everything I Need To Know About Life I Learned On My Nonprofit Board
- Penn State, And How Nonprofit Boards Will Shape Up In The Wake Of Scandal
- MBAs Without Borders: Experience In Emerging Markets Gives Graduates An Edge
- United Way Worldwide Restructures, With A Focus On Global Reach And Getting Involved
- Increased Support For Small And Growing Businesses Helps Advance Emerging-Market Prosperity
- 5 Ways To Prep For Your Next, Better Job