Alex Wathen is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and also serves on the Board’s Bankruptcy Exam Commission. Has has offices in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. In addition to his bankruptcy practice he has an extensive federal and state appellate practice.
Alex comes from a family of Catholic Kentucky bourbon makers but he has taken a rather global perspective and is educated in many different places. He has a B.A. fom the University of Southern California, an M.S. from the University of North Texas, and his law degree a J.D. from the University of Minnesota. Alex is a big history buff with a special interest in Civil War era forts.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Auto Bailout Saved Detroit; What Would It Take To Save Your Business?
- What Your Business Can Learn From The Greek Bailout
- 3 Things Your Small Business Can Learn From Kodak's Woes
- What Your Business Can Learn From The U.S. Debt Crisis
- Wall Street Got Bailouts; What About Your Business? 3 Key Facts About Bankruptcy
- Raising Capital: Don’t End Up Like Greece!
- GM, Bank of America, And Citigroup Benefitted From “Bailouts”--Why Can’t Small Businesses?
- When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Allow Trade Credit