Adrian Ott, award-winning author, speaker, and CEO of Exponential Edge Inc., was called “one of Silicon Valley’s most respected strategists” by Consulting Magazine. She helps relentless visionary executives to foresee disruptive opportunities and accelerate market leadership. Her bestselling book, THE 24-HOUR CUSTOMER, was named a Best Business Book of the Year by USA Book News (2011) and Library Journal (2010). She also serves on the Advisory Board of WITI. Follow her @ExponentialEdge.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Look Around The Bend On The Health Innovation Highway
- Medical Innovation Needs Silicon Valley Speed, Stat
- The Age Of The Platform
- Why Open Services Are The Future of Innovation
- 24-Hours: Where Does The Time Go? [Infographic]
- Analytics And Info Overload: Insights From eBay, Adobe, And Oracle
- 5 Triggers That Make Your Product Addicting
- How To Gain Buy-In For Your Idea In 60 Seconds Or Less
- Time Magnets: Louis XIV, Social Strategy, and Games
- Revenue Model Innovation: How to Generate Sales in a World of Free
- Want To Be A CMO? The Career Path May Surprise You
- Mea Culpa Marketing: Were Groupon's Gaffes Intentional?
- Stop Wasting Money on Brand Preference. Think Brand Relevance.
- 7 Game-Changing Customer Trends for 2011
- Make Your Resolutions Stick - Forget About Them