My writing career has taken me all round the houses over the past decade and a half--from grumpy teens and hungover rock bands in the UK, where I was born, via celebrity interviews, health, tech and fashion in Madrid and Paris, before returning to London, where I now live.
For the past five years I've been writing about technology and innovation for U.S. websitesI'm happiest when I'm seeking out the weird and the whimsical, as well as the innovative and the incredible, from my home office--aka the kitchen table--where I now work the early-morning shift for Fast Company. I'm an occasional tweeter at @addythebaddy (memo to self: must tweet harder).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Vanity Fair Profiles Marissa Mayer: Both "Dictator" And "Cool Fairy Godmother"
- With Video On Demand, Americans Watch More TV Than Ever
- Free Google Glass Hardware Update Now Available For Explorers
- White House Security Nixes Presidential iPhone, Says Obama
- Spotify Produces Quirky, Territorial, Slightly Wonky "Year In Review 2013" Website
- Snapchat Snaps Up Facebook And Instagram's Emily White As Its New COO
- Goodbye Memes, Hello News: Facebook Tweaks Its News Feed...Again
- Spotify Tries To Woo Artists With New Analytics Tools And More Transparency
- Amazon's Drone Delivery System Is Met With Sarcasm
- Are @Instagram.com Email Accounts On The Way?
- NSA Spied On Porn Habits Of Muslim Radicals To Undermine Their Influence
- U.K. Study Claims Social Media "Turning People Off Sex"
- Sikh Coalition Updates Its Racial Profiling Travel App
- Philadelphia Is The First City To Ban 3-D-Printed Guns
- BBC Investigation Raises Questions About Amazon's Warehouse Work Conditions