My writing career has taken me all round the houses over the past decade and a half--from grumpy teens and hungover rock bands in the UK, where I was born, via celebrity interviews, health, tech and fashion in Madrid and Paris, before returning to London, where I now live.
For the past five years I've been writing about technology and innovation for U.S. websitesI'm happiest when I'm seeking out the weird and the whimsical, as well as the innovative and the incredible, from my home office--aka the kitchen table--where I now work the early-morning shift for Fast Company. I'm an occasional tweeter at @addythebaddy (memo to self: must tweet harder).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Flying Bike Has First Successful Test Flight
- London Underground Shows Off Five Tube Maps Made From Lego
- Tracking: The NSA's Secret Surveillance Programs
- U.S. Lifts Export Ban To Iran On Cellphones And Software
- Very Early Web Page Unearthed After CERN's Plea For Online Relics
- Chris Hadfield Makes First Pop Video From I.S.S.
- World's First 3-D-Printed Gun Fired In Texas
- World's Smallest Flying Robot Finally Takes Off
- How Much Is A Facebook Like Worth To Brands?
- Status Update: Facebook's Social Media Dominance Is Being Challenged By Newcomers
- Messaging Via Chat Apps Overtook Daily SMS Rate In 2012
- Marissa Mayer Joins Jawbone As Non-Executive Director
- Amazon's Q1 2013 Results Show A Fall In Profits, Despite A Rise In Sales
- Biz Stone Using Twitter Talent To Feather Jelly's Nest
- Thumbs Up As Researchers Develop New Tablet-Friendly Keyboard, The KALQ