Adam is a brand strategist--he runs Hanft Projects, a NYC-based firm--and is a frequently-published marketing authority and cultural critic. He sits on the Board of Scotts Miracle-Gro, and has consulted for companies that include Microsoft, McKinsey, Fidelity and Match.com, as well as many early and mid-stage digital companies. Find him on Twitter.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- For Some Brands, Creativity Comes But Once A Year
- Stop Talking About Apple, And 7 Other Brand Resolutions
- What Every CEO Can Learn From The Olympics’ Wacky Opening Ceremony
- The Factors That Determine Whether The Price Is Right For Facebook
- 4 Branding Tips For When The Bloom Is Off The Rose
- Beyond The One-Time Click: 6 Social Media Rules For Creating Brand Evangelists
- The Painful Paradox Of Facebook Advertising Vs. Super Bowl Advertising
- How Our Perception Of 9/11 Is Evolving With Time
- The Casey Anthony Brand Wins
- Innovation: Not as Simple as Obama Made It Sound
- Manufactured Intimacy and The Logo Wisdom of Crowds
- Why Are There No Price Wars in Consumer Financial Services?
- Black Box vs. White Box Companies - What Are the Real Differences?
- The Crotch of An Opportunity; How the Terrorist Attempt Can Be a Boon to A Smart Airline
- The “New” G.M. Sounds Dangerously Like the Old, Dead Saturn