Aaron Shapiro is CEO of Huge (www.hugeinc.com), where he helps some of the world's largest companies reimagine how they interact with their customers and manage their businesses in the digital economy. Since 2005, Aaron has grown the firm from a small startup into a full-service interactive agency operating out of the United States, Europe and Latin America.
Aaron is the author of Users, Not Customers and is a regular writer and commentator about the impact of digital technology on businesses and the economy. In 2011, he was included as one of New York’s leading tech influencers in Crain’s New York Business’ "40 Under 40" list.
Prior to Huge, Aaron spent more than a decade as a technology entrepreneur, venture capitalist and management consultant. He also served as CEO of Silverpop, a leading email marketing company, which he cofounded in 1999 by raising $30 million in venture funding. Shapiro received an MBA from Columbia University Graduate School of Business and a BA in Economics from Harvard University.
Got a question for Aaron? Ask him on Twitter at @amshap.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Re-Imagine Your Storefront For The Future
- Are You And Your Company Ready For The Voice-Recognition Revolution?
- When Good Isn't Good Enough: What Email And iPods Teach Us About Microsoft's Lumia Bust
- The Biggest Mistakes Companies Make With Mobile Marketing, And 3 Strategies That Actually Work
- You'll Need More Than Facebook To Smash The Wall Between You And Your Customers
- 5 Practices Startups Should Borrow From Big Businesses
- Anything They Can Do, You Can Do Better
- Stop Blabbing About Innovation And Start Actually Doing It
- Skunkworks, Reorganization, And Other Tactics To Excel In The Digital Age
- RIM's Only Road Back: Building An iPhone Killer
- 3 Proven Strategies To Keep The Internet From Killing Your Productivity
- What Every Company Should Take From Barnes & Noble: A Page From Their Corporate Playbook
- Why Digital Talent Doesn’t Want To Work At Your Company
- Wake Up! Your Company Is Now In The Software Business
- Be The Steve Jobs Of Your Company