Aaron Shapiro is CEO at Huge (http://www.hugeinc.com), where he helps some of the world's largest companies reimagine how they interact with consumers and manage their business in a digitally-driven economy.
Prior to Huge, Shapiro spent more than a decade as a technology entrepreneur, venture capitalist and management consultant and served as the founding CEO of Silverpop Systems.
He is the author of the business strategy book "Users Not Customers: Who Really Determines the Success of Your Business," published by Portfolio/Penguin in October 2011.
Got a question for Aaron? Ask him on Twitter at @amshap.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Biggest Mistakes Companies Make With Mobile Marketing, And 3 Strategies That Actually Work
- You'll Need More Than Facebook To Smash The Wall Between You And Your Customers
- 5 Practices Startups Should Borrow From Big Businesses
- Anything They Can Do, You Can Do Better
- Stop Blabbing About Innovation And Start Actually Doing It
- Skunkworks, Reorganization, And Other Tactics To Excel In The Digital Age
- RIM's Only Road Back: Building An iPhone Killer
- 3 Proven Strategies To Keep The Internet From Killing Your Productivity
- What Every Company Should Take From Barnes & Noble: A Page From Their Corporate Playbook
- Why Digital Talent Doesn’t Want To Work At Your Company
- Wake Up! Your Company Is Now In The Software Business
- Be The Steve Jobs Of Your Company
- Lose Your Privacy
- The Great App Bubble